avni

Ready to race!
Wtf is going on in here lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inject an unpopular opinion in a thread

followed by LOL (must be in caps)

and wait for adult men to go waaaaaah.

I'm stuck on APR 2.4.

I don't really notice any aspects/elements that would cause me to change tuners. I envy the crackle tune though. I ordered a new catback from Cobb today to fix my noise problem.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
I just wanted to find out whats wrong with my car rev hanging and my high stft's lol, i guess i started a war

ksandman

Ready to race!
I just wanted to find out whats wrong with my car rev hanging and my high stft's lol, i guess i started a war

Why you gotta start wars like that? Haha jk. Hope you sort your issues out dood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Never forget the stratified war - 4/3/18. RIP Noodles.

GTIdriver39

Well, fun start to life with Cobb. Loaded 93 OTS tune, standard not high boost. Was leaving work today and car broke up at ~5k rpm, CEL flashing and then EPC light and limp mode. Got to park long area and shut it off. Starts up but idles rough and still seemingly in limp mode.

Unfortunately I took the accessport out of the car last night so it is on my table at home and not in my car at this moment.

Thoughts?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Well, fun start to life with Cobb. Loaded 93 OTS tune, standard not high boost. Was leaving work today and car broke up at ~5k rpm, CEL flashing and then EPC light and limp mode. Got to park long area and shut it off. Starts up but idles rough and still seemingly in limp mode.

Unfortunately I took the accessport out of the car last night so it is on my table at home and not in my car at this moment.

Thoughts?

Is the light on steadily? If so use the accessport to read the codes. Sounds like it could be misfires, stock coils and plugs? How many miles?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

GTIdriver39

Stock coils and plugs, 68k miles. CEL solid. Unfortunately at the time being the AP is at home 45 min away.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Stock coils and plugs, 68k miles. CEL solid. Unfortunately at the time being the AP is at home 45 min away.

You could probably at least pull to coils out to see if they are visibly bad. Is it drive able enough to limp home?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It sounds like you likely blew a coil. I'm not sure going back to a stock tune would help with that at all.

I had the same thing happen to me the first day my car was tuned. I had to have somebody pick me up and drive me to napa so I could buy plugs, coils, and tools.

GTIdriver39

It sounds like you likely blew a coil. I'm not sure going back to a stock tune would help with that at all.

I had the same thing happen to me the first day my car was tuned. I had to have somebody pick me up and drive me to napa so I could buy plugs, coils, and tools.
Did you end up just replaccing all the coils and plugs? Did you just run stock?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

I was so flustered by the whole thing I didn't even think to try changing it to a stock tune, so I changed coils and plugs.

smanierre

Autocross Champion

If you're gonna replace coils and have the time to wait go with red top ones