Attachments

• STauto.PNG
    STauto.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 144

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Ah shit sorry about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no problem we live and we learn. Sometimes on the forums though we can be a little harsh but you'll still get your answer just gotta take it with a grain of salt... because we salty here lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It might still be worth talking to stratified about it. I thought they recommended aftermarket downpipes (catless preferred) just because of the crackles ruining your cat, and not because of the sound.

When I received my first tune my LEC file didn't have crackles until I emailed it back to stratified and they sent me a corrected file that had crackles.

kahugu.brian

Passed Driver's Ed
Ordered the stratified tune now I’m impatiently waiting. [emoji2][emoji2]

Loaded the cobb S1 and that got me excited. Can’t wait for stratified to send me the bizmess [emoji1491][emoji1491]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93serprise

Ready to race!
I am about to switch back over to my Unitronic Stage 2+ tune, until I get a response from Alex on where my 2nd revision of my PRotune is, lol. Tune runs smooth, and crackles are nice but it is definitely less powerful than my OTS Uni tune that I was using. Once my tune revision comes back I will flash back over. Its been 14 days since I sent in my datalogs :(

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
I am about to switch back over to my Unitronic Stage 2+ tune, until I get a response from Alex on where my 2nd revision of my PRotune is, lol. Tune runs smooth, and crackles are nice but it is definitely less powerful than my OTS Uni tune that I was using. Once my tune revision comes back I will flash back over. Its been 14 days since I sent in my datalogs :(

Nothing preventing you from doing that in the interim. Once you get the second revision back, flash it and see how it goes. Word has it they are pretty jammed up on revisions.