GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

P3Cars Vent Integrated Digital Interface (Boost Gauge) Review

Ramos

Passed Driver's Ed
Silly question.. but does this fit one of the middle vents? I would rather have it in teh middle and not on the left side of the instrument cluster..

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Silly question.. but does this fit one of the middle vents? I would rather have it in teh middle and not on the left side of the instrument cluster..

Nope, shaped for far left (or far right, if you're in a backwards country) vent only.

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Just installed my p3 today. Opted for the analog option and currently using w/o until I feel froggy enough to instal it. (See how much a differance it gonna be). I installed it to my own vent and it was very easy. Gonna check out all the options tomorrow ! ... good review btw Bender !

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Whoa! $398 for that!
Looks kinda like a cheap $15 addon

But I'm sure it's probably more about what it reads out than looks

fasteddy

Ready to race!
Bumping from the grave.

For all curious, I contacted P3. Gauge reads actual boost!

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Bumping from the grave.

For all curious, I contacted P3. Gauge reads actual boost!

if it read specified boost, it would be meaningless. :thumbsup:

fasteddy

Ready to race!
Yes, it would help to have actual, as there could be discrepancies. Simply answering the discussion from earlier in the thread. :)

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Bumping old thread and rubbing this in...I'm getting one of these used from a buddy this weekend for $200 :D

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
ya, i'd buy one for $200 in a heartbeat

but $430? not so much..

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
ya, i'd buy one for $200 in a heartbeat

but $430? not so much..

Exactly! My friend traded his R recently and gave me a killer price that I couldn't refuse. There's no way I'd pay $430 for it.