GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thinking going back to stock

nic111

Passed Driver's Ed
After a few years of non-stop modding, I think i finally got tired of it (somewhat). There are other things that should take priority over just having a badass modded car, I'm think going back to stock in the next couple weeks. I want to give our local guys a chance to pick up my parts before i open it up to everyone. Please let me know if you or anyone local are interested in any of the following parts.

All parts are in very good condition.

- Koni yellow + H&R super sport spring, 4k miles
- R-led tail (still debating)
- Magnaflow catback
- 18x8 silver ultraleggera with fairly new stock tires (little bit of curve rash on two - totally fixable under $200 if you can't stand slight imperfection)
- H&R 24mm sway bar

I'm not sure if i can even post this thread here, I can certainly move this to the sale section if mod thinks this is inappropriate.

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Sweet :) Stock is great also

McQueen77

Banned
staying stage 1 obviously though right? you aren't going to actually switch to the stock program too...

nic111

Passed Driver's Ed
staying stage 1 obviously though right? you aren't going to actually switch to the stock program too...

Yup! keeping the intake and staying stage 1.:thumbup:

nic111

Passed Driver's Ed

nic111

Passed Driver's Ed
one question for u guys, can i even put asking price in my post? or do i have to move it to sale section before i can put price?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
If you have items to sell, please post them in the FS section. Mentioning them here is fine but if you're looking to sell, list them there with prices.

On your OT, I'm done with modding too. Not going back to stock until I sell but not adding anything else and my next vehicle (most likely a BMW x1) will remain stock.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Correction: stock with DP and Stage 2 is great. :)

+1. After doing that and getting rid of the soundaktor, I feel in love all over again - this time, with more speed though.

nic111

Passed Driver's Ed
If you have items to sell, please post them in the FS section. Mentioning them here is fine but if you're looking to sell, list them there with prices.

On your OT, I'm done with modding too. Not going back to stock until I sell but not adding anything else and my next vehicle (most likely a BMW x1) will remain stock.

Thanks Daniel. I will post it on the for sale section then. If it's okay, i will leave this thread as is for local guys who doesn't like check sale's section.

BMW x1 - it is an interesting option! I have been eyeballing the audi q5 2.0t :thumbup:

McQueen77

Banned
Yup! keeping the intake and staying stage 1.:thumbup:

nice. good move i think. i understand how people want to personalize and mod the car, but it usually hurts resale value unless really, really tastefully and sparsely done.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Daniel. I will post it on the for sale section then. If it's okay, i will leave this thread as is for local guys who doesn't like check sale's section.

BMW x1 - it is an interesting option! I have been eyeballing the audi q5 2.0t :thumbup:

The Q5 is nice but a bit larger than I want. Maybe Audi will launch a Q3 :iono:

nic111

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll buy your swaybar if it's in good shape and price is right! Perfect timing! PM me with price, condition, and when you want to sell it.:thumbsup:

PMed

Thanks
Nic