GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arm Motorsports Catted downpipes and FMIC Kits.

jon570

Ready to race!
Fellow MK6 owners. Ive received a code to give to those looking to purchase either the Catted downpipe, or the FMIC Kit. This code will get you 10% off your purchase. If you were looking into getting a downpipe and FMIC this is your chance. Advertised gains of upto 20hp and 30 ft lbs. Without having to deal with the smell of a catless downpipe. Plug and play for CBFA and CCTA. I have had this exhaust and loved it. Bolted up perfect and even with only a 200 cell Cat, there was no exhaust smell present.

http://www.armmotorsports.com/MK6-GTI-CATTED-DOWNPIPE-p/2.0t-dpc.htm

Their MK6 FMIC Kit is direct fit with gains upto 30hp and 40 ft lbs. Along with lowered IAT's. COmes in silver, black,gold, and graphite. MAke sure you add in the OEM Intercooler delete.

http://www.armmotorsports.com/MK6-GTI-GOLF-R-Front-Mount-Intercooler-p/mk6-fmic.htm

Enter coupon code INSTA10 at checkout for your 10% off. That is a zero not an "o".

Noodle1

Ready to race!
I wonder how much they paid you...

I'm happy with my arm downpipe, the fit should be worked out by now and you really can't beat the price. Next up is the fmic, if arm wants to send me a fmic, I'll write a whole review on it lol. Good company though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

jon570

Ready to race!
I wonder how much they paid you...

I'm happy with my arm downpipe, the fit should be worked out by now and you really can't beat the price. Next up is the fmic, if arm wants to send me a fmic, I'll write a whole review on it lol. Good company though.

Not getting paid a cent. True story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
Damn, they went up in price

ksandman

Ready to race!
Ordered with the 10 percent off code last night. Can’t wait!

ksandman

Ready to race!
Awesome man. What did you get the downpipe or the intercooler?

I got the intercooler. I’m currently contemplating if I should have some aluminum piping fabbed up for it rather than using the silicon tubing. Might just use the silicon first and see how it does.

ksandman

Ready to race!
Well got my intercooler and it’s missing the turbo outlet pipe to intercooler cylindrical connecting piece and it has a fairly decent dent on the core itself. I guess this is one of those you get what you pay for scenarios. They also don’t like answering their phone and their message inbox is full.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Well got my intercooler and it’s missing the turbo outlet pipe to intercooler cylindrical connecting piece and it has a fairly decent dent on the core itself. I guess this is one of those you get what you pay for scenarios. They also don’t like answering their phone and their message inbox is full.

Email them and they'll get back to you

ksandman

Ready to race!
Email them and they'll get back to you

Yep I emailed them and they’re doing what they can to help me figure something out. They are out of stock until April so not too sure what I am going to do about it, but their customer service has been good to deal with. Hopefully we can get this sorted out as my k04 install was supposed to happen this weekend. Such a bummer lol