GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Thanks. Another question, does anyone know how reliable the gti OEM xenon with led headlights are? I'm worried that the drl leds are going to burn out eventually.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
So I recently started working in a pretty bumfuck middle of nowhere area where your radio will get all staticy here and there. Around night time I'll start up the car w no headlights on and the radio plays perfectly. Once I turn my halogens and fogs on the radio just turns to complete static. Very odd, anyone experience anything like this?? I could understand if i had HID Ballasts that theyd interfere w frequency but i have halogens lmao.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I need to start doing some research on exhausts but wanted to ask here fiirst - I was originally intending to only do a DP mated to my stock CB, but apparently my midpipe is starting to fall apart. with that i might need to bite the bullet and got full TBE. Thing is i need something that is compliant with my states backwards-ass inspection laws. I dont need to have a cat or resonator as of now, but must have a baffled muffler. What's out there for catted TBEs with baffled mufflers? I'm thinking i may need to concoct something or get a custom job done for this....

Roctre

Ready to race!
I need to start doing some research on exhausts but wanted to ask here fiirst - I was originally intending to only do a DP mated to my stock CB, but apparently my midpipe is starting to fall apart. with that i might need to bite the bullet and got full TBE. Thing is i need something that is compliant with my states backwards-ass inspection laws. I dont need to have a cat or resonator as of now, but must have a baffled muffler. What's out there for catted TBEs with baffled mufflers? I'm thinking i may need to concoct something or get a custom job done for this....

Would this work for you
http://belugaracing.com/product/vw-...igh-performance-light-weight-catback-exhaust/

DELETE

Autocross Champion

I have COBB full TBE high flow cat, non resonated. Inspection compliant here in Jersey and with an O2 spacer you’ll pass with a Stage 2 tune. I’m actually pissed I just found one on another site for under $1100!!! With cobb’s limited warranty!

http://edgeautosport.com/cobb-tuning-3-turboback-exhaust-vw-gti-mk6-2010-2014/

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

jasoncarMk6

Downpipes

I have a 2.5" borla cat back and want to buy a 3" catless downpipe. I can't find anything online about this but do I need to buy a 3" to 2.5" adapter or?