GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Yeah i havent seen a lot of custom diffusers for the mk6. I have been making all sorts of templates with and without the valence but nothing that really looks like a good fit or too out of place. Excited to see what you come up with.
Yup same here. I customized my OEM diffuser a while back but it's still not aggressive enough for what I want

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Notch complete. Door handle shave in progress

Phur

Autocross Champion
Did you buy a 55 gallon drum of that paint?!? [emoji16]

You had talked about possibly shaving the fuel door in the past. Is that still going to be a thing? If so, where would you relocate it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Did you buy a 55 gallon drum of that paint?!? [emoji16]

You had talked about possibly shaving the fuel door in the past. Is that still going to be a thing? If so, where would you relocate it?

Pretty much haha. So what I wanted to do was use the taillight and use some brackets to have the tail light swing out. It's going to be insanely hard though so it was passed on this go around

Phur

Autocross Champion
Pretty awesome idea.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I get what’s going on with all of the rest of it. What are you doing with the hood though? It looks like you’re working on that as well.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
I get what’s going on with all of the rest of it. What are you doing with the hood though? It looks like you’re working on that as well.

Rock chips. Decided that since he's respraying everything but the hatch might as well make it perfect. We wet sanded the entire car yesterday and he started painting when I left. When I go back up he'll have it fully polished

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Some of the fabrication we did. Sandwiched two plates for the handles. One being a bracket that the handle can bolt onto and is slotted so we can adjust it before tightening it. After a full day of wet sanding out imperfections it's ready for paint!