GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Love this car wish there were more details tbh

brobst

Go Kart Champion
No one cares about my build anymore but these just finished being built. First set of 3piece wheels. I'm in love

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Saw them on rotiform insta

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
More overall details of your goals with this build.

Paint job looks awesome btw.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Aite man spill the beans.
Wheel specs and colors?
Also, how much do they weigh? I've always wondered if 3 piece are light

Heh..
18x11 et-18 front
18x12 et-18 rear
Super concave faces all around with hidden hardware in brushed ddt and illusion purple reverse lips

My 2 piece six's were pretty light id say 23lbs a piece. These have some huge faces so I'll see what they come in at when I get them

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
More overall details of your goals with this build.

Paint job looks awesome btw.
I'd say I'm about halfway honestly. More aero, power train, interior and all new lighting for shows. I found a Fab shop that will take on the crazy idea I have about building a custom cage and making it air tight so I can run my air ride through it

Roctre

Ready to race!
Aite man spill the beans.
Wheel specs and colors?
Also, how much do they weigh? I've always wondered if 3 piece are light

3 piece forged wheels weigh more than a monoblock forged wheel. A lightweight 18in wheel will weigh 18lbs or less.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Heh..
18x11 et-18 front
18x12 et-18 rear
Super concave faces all around with hidden hardware in brushed ddt and illusion purple reverse lips

My 2 piece six's were pretty light id say 23lbs a piece. These have some huge faces so I'll see what they come in at when I get them

Wow man, yeah that purple is pretty awesome.
Definitely an awesome choice. Can't wait to see them on the car

BlauVier

I spent the last couple days reading this whole thread. Congrats on how far your car has come/is coming, it looks amazing so far (can't wait for moar powa)

I was curious, though, how much wider are the fenders now than they were stock??

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Air tight cage huh? sounds interesting!

Be sure to follow my build, I'm in the midst of obtaining material to start an inerior overhaul myself. Lots of carbon, alacantara, leather, sound deadening, goodies, etc... ;)

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
I spent the last couple days reading this whole thread. Congrats on how far your car has come/is coming, it looks amazing so far (can't wait for moar powa)

I was curious, though, how much wider are the fenders now than they were stock??
They're roughly 3.5 inches wider all around! Yeah I'm really debating on either a bt swap or buying a 2.5 and building that
Air tight cage huh? sounds interesting!

Be sure to follow my build, I'm in the midst of obtaining material to start an inerior overhaul myself. Lots of carbon, alacantara, leather, sound deadening, goodies, etc... ;)
Yup! And mount the air management/comps to the cage. That sounds awesome! I'm starting to get more tools to get back into carbon part making myself