GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

kapoogle

Passed Driver's Ed
a curb! bottom line stupidity lol

cchase__

Ready to race!
It was a successful day today! Wrapped my door insert suede to match my headliner. Also cut black insert on my vinyl cutter for the gti and stage emblem. It looks great!

pdan

Ready to race!
Well finally got tinted....ended up a lot darker than I thought. The guy didn’t have what I originally wanted, so ended up with ceramic 15%. Luckily I’m on an out of state plate, so I don’t think cops can ticket me for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I found a fix for APR V2.4....by going V3.1! I absolutely love my 100+ mile daily commute!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I ordered some hydrosilex from detailers domain earlier this week. I talked to a guy on the phone and he got pretty excited about the stuff. He said if I didn't like it he would personally buy it back from me.

Looks like hydrosilex is giving away bottles on their website now. It's $10 for shipping, but if it's as good as the guy I talked to says it is it'll totally be worth it. I think it's free right now just so they can get the word out. This stuff just came out at the end of december so there's not a lot of people out there who have used it yet.

My first bottle should be here this wednesday, but I ordered a 2nd free bottle as well lol

***Just noticed that might not actually be a link I was supposed to find. You can't get to that page through their website at all, I found it through google.

Last edited:

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Free but $23 to ship to Canada

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
I want to vinyl my black car pearl white haha.

I did pearl white to my hood and roof to hide rock chips. Wish the factory paint was that colour