GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

gtipwnz 2010 CW 2 door

metzgerOTR

Passed Driver's Ed
im digging the cw mk6 bro! quick question. what coilovers go the lowest/best quality for a mk6 gti. once i get a gti id want a tad lower.

can we also get some daytime shots of the back of the hatch at a low angel showing how fat the tires are? :D

Medussa

Ready to race!
Sorry bro gonna have to copy you on the Prius decal lol

JhnR

Banned
looks great but i think you should camber the rear a bit. OR pull your fenders a bit.

:)

gtipwnz

Ready to race!
looks great but i think you should camber the rear a bit. OR pull your fenders a bit.

:)

The rears are cambered! Just enough to look flush, but fit the wheels. They kind of automatically cambered in the back when we got the shocks on em.

im digging the cw mk6 bro! quick question. what coilovers go the lowest/best quality for a mk6 gti. once i get a gti id want a tad lower.

can we also get some daytime shots of the back of the hatch at a low angel showing how fat the tires are?

Thanks! I'd say for lowest coils, go with the H&R Ultra Lows.. those supposedly go lower than you would ever want. Pretty sure there are quite a few threads about those, so check em out! And I'll def get some low, rear shots up sometime, because it does look pretty sick.

Dude, your car looks sick with those rims on it

Quick noob question though, what does getting your fenders "rolled" mean?

Also where did you get that "one less prius" sticker, thats priceless lol

Getting your fenders rolled is when you roll in the part on the fenders that sticks out into the wheel well. It's like a 90 degree angle, and that gives you like an extra half inch to work with to avoid rubbing. I have no idea where my friend got that sticker! Ha