GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Random mk6 parts!

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Random mk6 parts https://imgur.com/gallery/ndsspK8

Control arm bushing https://imgur.com/gallery/fKTtpch
If you see something you would like, shoot me an offer! Trying to clear out a bunch of random stuff I have.

I have Superpro control arm bushings, new never used, but pressed into TT/passat brackets. If you need to put them on a different car, you would have to press them out as the GTI uses offset brckets. Was trying to fit a TT subframe on my car. NO GO.$100 OBO
The rest is random stuff, mirror motors, door control modules, door warning light kits with wires (new), pacific blue mirror caps(european only), candy white caps, porrsche cayenne exhaust tips, GTI mk6 shift knob, Euro OEM lower mirror covers with puddle light hosuing built in, OEM mirror glass left and right, mirror housing frames, lighted mk5 sunroof switches I pulled to swap into mk6 sunroof switches, OEM mirror switch, etc.

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion
What brand/style are the control arm bushings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
What brand/style are the control arm bushings?

They are superpro. The bushing are brand new, pressed into oem audi tt control arm brackets. I was trying to fit the one piece subframe from the TT on my gti and it was a no go. The bushings are 125 new, but I am selling them for 100 shipped. They can be pressed out for cars that use the offset bracket, like the gti

torga

Autocross Champion
Is that seat belt catch for driver or pass. side?

Are those mirror caps black or CSG?

Nelly

Ready to race!
How much are the door lights? What kind of bulbs are they?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
How much are the door lights? What kind of bulbs are they?

Do you need just 2 for the front doors and the wiring or 4 doors and the wiring? They are new and never installed. They don't have bulbs, but I can put led bulbs in them for you

Nelly

Ready to race!
Do you need just 2 for the front doors and the wiring or 4 doors and the wiring? They are new and never installed. They don't have bulbs, but I can put led bulbs in them for you

4 door with wiring and led.

torga

Autocross Champion
PM'd

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
4 door with wiring and led.

Without leds for the four housings and oem wiring, it's 30 shipped. $40 shipped with t10 leds in them.

Nelly

Ready to race!
Sorry. I'll pass. It's quite an install. I'm not they confident to popping door panels out just yet.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!