• Sunrise VW

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
Bought my 2012 from Atlantic

Ricky Delyra was my salesman.

Super nice guy, knew his stuff.

Place is right around the corner from me and only about a year or so old. Great service all around, no hassle, got a great price, and when I needed to come in for service they were quick and accomodating. Absolutely recommend heading over to them!

svwag

Bought my 2012 Autobahn GTI from Platinum, that went smoothly, their service department sucks though. I upgraded to summer tires after I got the car, but had tire insurance through VW, so went there when I got a bubble, they replaced my summer tire with an all season (DWS instead of DW)
They also changed my water pump (high pitch whining issue) twice, the 2nd time leaving on of the bolts improperly torqued, which then caused a leak, found at a dealer in Florida where I had moved to. The service manager was nasty and so was most of his staff.
Donaldson's years ago on my 2002 Cabrio, did not find a loose bolt, but instead swapped out most of my suspension, 2 weeks later my back left wheel almost disconnected itself from the car, a local mechanic found out the issue was a 15$ bolt, so wouldn't go to Donaldson's again either. I'm in Queens now so gonna be using Bayside VW for any warranty work.

estepnie

Ready to race!
Huntington VW is good.

Updating an old tread, Huntington was good. They got a new service manager. I'm stage 2 with catless dp, and wouldn't pass me even though no CEL and all readiness set.
I never had a problem here before and they would do warranty work with the car tuned, I don't see that happening anymore.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Updating an old tread, Huntington was good. They got a new service manager. I'm stage 2 with catless dp, and wouldn't pass me even though no CEL and all readiness set.
I never had a problem here before and they would do warranty work with the car tuned, I don't see that happening anymore.

oh so Jose is no longer there? wasnt he the service manager?

estepnie

Ready to race!
I think Jose is still there. I dealt with Phil this time and he said he was the manager.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

fbgmoney

Ready to race!
I met Phil. Phil tried to overcharged me for a brake fluid flush. I said no thanks. Phil spoke with someone else and then offered me a more reasonable price.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Atlantic VW, very mod friendly

Really? I bought my car here and they did the complimentary maintenance but thats all I let them do. Asked one of the service guys once in a joking way to code my DRL’s so the option to turn them on/off was in the MFD. He looked at me like I was crazy and said that wasn't possible on the car... Went one night to buy oil and filter 5 min after the service area closed they refused to let me buy the parts. They refused to give me my radio code unless I drove there with my photo ID and let them scan the car. I realize neither of these have anything to do with “mods” but they dont strike me as the type to let anything slide.

FndrStrat06

Passed Driver's Ed
oh so Jose is no longer there? wasnt he the service manager?

Jose tried to scam me big time when I bought my GTI, that was August 2017. Just shortly after I bought the car, VW of Huntington, Audi of Huntington, and Nissan of Huntington (same dealer group) were all slammed with NYS fines for scamming people on warranties they didn't sign up for.

VW of Huntington can shove it.

On a positive note, the service department at Platinum VW has been good to me.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Jose tried to scam me big time when I bought my GTI, that was August 2017. Just shortly after I bought the car, VW of Huntington, Audi of Huntington, and Nissan of Huntington (same dealer group) were all slammed with NYS fines for scamming people on warranties they didn't sign up for.

VW of Huntington can shove it.

On a positive note, the service department at Platinum VW has been good to me.

Yeah idk what to tell you. I was actually there yesterday and he was nothing but extremely helpful.