GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Major bummer man but glad to see you post up here. :)

The "cargo cover" - that's the thing that hooks to the back of the rear seat, has strings attached to it, and goes up when you open the hatch, right?

How much you want for it?

Wife broke the strings on hers. Annoying not having it go up/down so she started leaving it laying in the garage - problem is there's no security for the PILES of shit she has in the back of the car then. So I made her put it back on... so she shortened the strings... now the stupid thing is tilted up all the time.

https://www.ebay.com/i/262747609767?chn=ps

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Major bummer man but glad to see you post up here. :)

The "cargo cover" - that's the thing that hooks to the back of the rear seat, has strings attached to it, and goes up when you open the hatch, right?

How much you want for it?

Wife broke the strings on hers. Annoying not having it go up/down so she started leaving it laying in the garage - problem is there's no security for the PILES of shit she has in the back of the car then. So I made her put it back on... so she shortened the strings... now the stupid thing is tilted up all the time.

Pics of econocar required.

Yes that’s the cover. I also have the storage tray that sits underneath it with the various compartments. The one that looks like this

Also new econocar

Was used by an old guy (still has old man funk and all) but he somehow destroyed the dogbone mount which I believe destroyed the tranny. Currently being rebuilt. But got a good deal on it. Low miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
ChiChat16: Jay Submits An RFP To Forum Members - Quest To Become A P-Car Owner

What are you driving now?? Time for that Caddy you've always wanted.

Ill take those carpet mats.

Consider them yours. Got an 09 focus now. And I think the plan is now to buy a tesla model S with the future wife. Caddy might wait for now :)

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Jesus is back. Wow yeah. Sorry to hear about car mang. No money for parts or I might pick up something lol

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

This picture makes me sad.

So cold. So alone. Snow all over with the windows open. Neglected. Ruined. Unloved.

*queue Sarah McLachlan*

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
This picture makes me sad.

So cold. So alone. Snow all over with the windows open. Neglected. Ruined. Unloved.

*queue Sarah McLachlan*

lol. yeah was sad..... sorta, but these car was far from being loved. it def was a daily commuter. it reached that level with me. lol

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Damn, reminds me. Chuy, I should of asked you to get a screw for me, mine is missing the one screw for the center vent :lol:

mine was missing too, nothing i coulda taken out lolol
Chuy.. is the Focus MT or AT?

AT brotha man, do not miss the stick at all tbh. lord i have been so much more calm in traffic lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.