GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > GTI 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 05-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #29
zues0o
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: 2011 VW GTi
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenchkim View Post
O_o so, your ECU was bad? Contrary to what APR told you... Welp. I'd be pissed. GL with whatever you decide to do about keeping the car or moving on.
I don't know I'm up in the air with my decision. This is my first German car and I had this issue and it left a horrid taste in my mouth. I'm looking into A: Keeping the MK6, B: MazdaSpeed3, C: the Genesis, D: Camaro, E: Challenger.
zues0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:37 AM   #30
stevenchkim
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: '10 CW 6M QT Hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zues0o View Post
I don't know I'm up in the air with my decision. This is my first German car and I had this issue and it left a horrid taste in my mouth. I'm looking into A: Keeping the MK6, B: MazdaSpeed3, C: the Genesis, D: Camaro, E: Challenger.
F: Mustang. I dunno why you'd not consider that. Fits with the list above, performance car for about 30K?
CTS K04+APR v3.1|Neuspeed P-Flo|UR TBE|Neuspeed FMIC|DG Sigma6|TWM M1 Brnz|Eibach F&R Sways|GC Camber Plates|034 Eng&Trns mnts 50-d|EurosportACC Strut&Xbraces|UR under brace|ECS front end skid plate|KW V2|MFactory Helical LSD|SB S3 Endr|RB4045 BBK|Advan RS 17x8 ET47|HK V12 255/40/17|P3 Gauge|Depo Tails&5k HIDs|stud conversion 14x1.5 to 12x1.5+Raicer lug nutz|Raicer LEDs
<--Flickr
stevenchkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:06 AM   #31
zues0o
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: 2011 VW GTi
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenchkim View Post
F: Mustang. I dunno why you'd not consider that. Fits with the list above, performance car for about 30K?
Mustang should be on there your right, but I'm not really a FORD person. I say that as Mazda is #2 on my list SMH FAIL.

But F: would be a STi wagon or an EVO.
zues0o is offline   Reply With Quote