GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Andrew429

Ready to race!
i love my manual, but i am jealous of the DSG farts haha... i only here it when traction control comes on when i gun it lol

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Picked car back up from dealer, got PCV replaced. Valve cover re-sealed (is the green sealant something new?) and got my 4th water pump in.

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Oil change coming up, any suggestions on where to get a good deal and what is considered a good deal on oil and filter

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Br0 you wouldn't have had to upgrade your clutch when putting in that kzerofour turbo if you had dsg.
:laugh:

You iz right, doe.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

Taiso0019

Ready to race!
Im not knocking them but do you guys actually used the paddles? I feel like its much easier to use the gear selector then to use the paddles

When you're pushing into triple digits in a straight line yes, every shift counts and I want to concentrate more on keeping the car steady, my surroundings, and braking if needed. Coming out of turns/corners I tend to stick to the shifter though. But they're definitely used often.

tsmack

Ready to race!

eBay for like $25 shipped

I like to leave the car in D or S and use the paddles, if I am in M I keep my right hand on shifter and left on wheel and will use that paddle at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93serprise

Ready to race!
Purchased a uni brace UB and Double Apex USB charger. Yay !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
Picked car back up from dealer, got PCV replaced. Valve cover re-sealed (is the green sealant something new?) and got my 4th water pump in.

Wonder if your valve cover issue was the root cause of some if not all of your previous water pump failures.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

I actually had my valve cover with green sealant too. They caught it at Galpin when I did the free oil change in January [emoji16][emoji106]?

zrickety

The Fixer