GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

gti 6 R20 south africa

noname1

Ready to race!
Yosh: that would be great, i could definately get in touch with him, he could just thow it the mail to get to me. Hopefully Canada Post don't mutilate it in transit, lol

Rodga: appreciate it (thumbs up!)

Awwwww, you guys are the best :)

noname1

Ready to race!
nothing yet, no holder or plate :(

My car arrived in Canada yesterday and I should see it from the dealer middle of July. They have to rail it west which alone takes a good 10 days once they load it.

noname1

Ready to race!
this is a picture of the plate I had on my mini cooper S, was able to buy it from a guy who had an ebay store years ago from South Africa. It's not the typical registration, it was my phone phone number in Mariztburg so that was more sentimental for me.
I would transfer it over to the GTI but it's now on my RAV4 and I don't want to move it.

Attachments

• SA Plate.JPG
    SA Plate.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 524

barryR20

hey guys.....my G6 R20

hey ouens....took delivry of my G6 R20 on 05 July it was a looonnggg tereble wait.....but so sweet and enjoyable in the end.....just love it....AWSME....!!

Attachments

• delivery.jpg
    delivery.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 575

kev0

Ready to race!
hey ouens....took delivry of my G6 R20 on 05 July it was a looonnggg tereble wait.....but so sweet and enjoyable in the end.....just love it....AWSME....!!

Awesome!!!!Very cool plate haha Congrats man and enjoy it:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

Le Clue

Passed Driver's Ed
Going epic! It's a different animal with Revo and the Rev H DV makes a difference 2....the sound is spine tingling :)

Going to dyno her on Saturday...