GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 GTI MK6 Project

Alizzo

Ready to race!
All 4? There's nothing to roll in the rear.. Out rear quoter panels do not have a lip to fold but the front fenders do.
Any future plans for some wheels? Or just gonna rock the stock ones? If so, get some 205/35/18 so you can do some frame sliding without any rubbing lol

Gonna rock these detroits for now. But gonna see about stretching the tires with the stock wheels. Eventually, i'll get some new wheels. Wanna do exhaust/tune first. Haha.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Well you got the best coils on the market so you can make em Detroits stand out with some crazy stance! All it is, is some stretch and poke since you already got a drop.

I'm kinda dissapointed I went with "go" over "show" at first.
With the money I waisted on a stage II and all of its components.. Could of had some fresh wheels much earlier since speed only gets you in trouble.

Alizzo

Ready to race!
Well you got the best coils on the market so you can make em Detroits stand out with some crazy stance! All it is, is some stretch and poke since you already got a drop.

I'm kinda dissapointed I went with "go" over "show" at first.
With the money I waisted on a stage II and all of its components.. Could of had some fresh wheels much earlier since speed only gets you in trouble.

LOL, very true! I did a little GO first, but more show. Now... it's time for the GO.

Alizzo

Ready to race!
2k more to spend before i can get some SHOW woo

though i love the sleeper look :)

What do you have in mind?

Next we're doing a dual can turboback exhaust with 3" downpipe, high flo cats, and 3.5" dual wall tips. And an APR Stage II tune.

Last edited: