GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 4dr GTI Autobahn DSG pricing

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Hey new guy here, looking at the exact same GTI except it has 300km's on it and its the the autobahn package being sold from a VW dealership out here in abbotsford,BC. After a week of haggling I got a set price of $33,500 before taxes (38500 with), is that a solid price compared to other vehicles in its range ?

Hyun

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey new guy here, looking at the exact same GTI except it has 300km's on it and its the the autobahn package being sold from a VW dealership out here in abbotsford,BC. After a week of haggling I got a set price of $33,500 before taxes (38500 with), is that a solid price compared to other vehicles in its range ?

That seems a bit high

66 months ouch. That's a long time on car payments. Didn't even know that was an option. I found that Hartford VW was willing to negotiate, as that is where I got mine from. Good luck

tons of folks are locked into 66/ 72 month/ 84 month payments.

the price of livin the Dream!

I can't see financing a car longer than 36 months. I got impatient and paid mine off in 8...

72 and 84 months, that's just crazy, the loan will probably out live the car.

maybe YOUR car.

Besides, some of us have to have longer payments. Such is life... but we all have different situations and lots in life.

Prices in canada are much higher than here in the states

price of a nicely loaded top spec GTI is like $3k cheaper than a nicely equipped C class Benz.

I couldn't beleive that when I "built" both on their respective Canadian websites.

Hyun

Passed Driver's Ed
maybe YOUR car.

Besides, some of us have to have longer payments. Such is life... but we all have different situations and lots in life.

Well,if one has an interest free loan, that's one thing, but if they're paying out the ass in interest, I think they should take a time out and rethink that one... But yeah, I agree, everyone has different situations.