GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

License plate led lights legal?

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
many cars are equipped with LED plate lights nowadays.. Can't see how anyone would consider them illegal..

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
We never heard that they were illegal, and if anything should be OEM as it allows for the plates to be seen better at night.

We responded to you about your military discount. Sorry for the late reply.

We hope you enjoy your LEDs, keep us updated.

Also, thanks for all the great feedback in the thread, we are happy to hear our customers are enjoying our LEDs, that is what it is all about. :thumbsup:

Thank you

Thanks you guys are great! Can't wait to get them :) I want to do the interior LEDs next I'm just nervous about breaking the plastic. I have bad luck and don't want to mess up my car :(

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Thanks you guys are great! Can't wait to get them :) I want to do the interior LEDs next I'm just nervous about breaking the plastic. I have bad luck and don't want to mess up my car :(

i believe when you purchase the full interior LED kit, they give you the full non marring tool kit. makes it easier to install. and also like with anything...take your time! ;)

JhnR

Banned
I have the same set. Just makes it easier to read your license plate :laugh:

Cpuga93

Ready to race!

Phone pictures
Got them today :) so happy

One of them was really tough to fit in, prong would not bend the right way. Anyways I fixed and it looks awesome! Thanks deautokey!

jni3

Ready to race!
according to CA codes:

24601. Either the taillamp or a separate lamp shall be so
constructed and placed as to illuminate with a white light the rear
license plate during darkness and render it clearly legible from a
distance of 50 feet to the rear. When the rear license plate is
illuminated by a lamp other than a required taillamp, the two lamps
shall be turned on or off only by the same control switch at all
times.

i don't understand why people don't just search things out instead of just taking other individual's word for it.