GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got new APR K04 V3.0 tune? Post reviews in here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
thanks, brosepheous. So, I would need to jack up the car and get under it to access that or can you reach down? not sure exactly on where that is in relation to the first pic, but I will look.

No sir, you can do this from the top. Just pop the hood, and ratchet away. Easy peasy.

If you can't get it from the top, the bottom would be next, but then you have to remove your belly pan. I would honestly try to get it from the top. You can check today.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word, thanks duder.

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
thanks, brosepheous. So, I would need to jack up the car and get under it to access that or can you reach down? not sure exactly on where that is in relation to the first pic, but I will look.

t25 for the bellypan screws also if you go from underneath.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Car will run. You just shouldn't romp on it because it will be getting bad values. An hour to install the sensor? That's hilarious. It will take them honestly 10 minutes to replace.

I mean... given the photo above, how long would it take you to unscrew those two torx, disconnect the old sensor, reconnect new sensor, and tighten the two torx back? They just want to make monies.

That's what I thought too, and that includes the time it gets to pull the car into the shop.

I'm glad my box code wasn't finished yet when I went Wednesday afternoon or else I would have probably paid the labor rates then and there. I knew where the sensor was and have replaced it myself when I swapped the Tiguan pipe in, I just didn't want to have any problems on the way to the shop, which is literally a mile from my house.

Grizza

Ready to race!
Side note, when you rev the engine while stationary, does your 2-step bounce (bop bop bop) or does it settle and hold smooth? A few may have a porting error but I'm not certain yet since no one is at the office to verify.

just found out mine goes bwahp, bwahhp bwwahhhhhp, bwwaaahhhppp, while stationary.... just wish I had the flames to go with it :yikes:

my box code is 1K0907115AL S0030

MKVI_noizsky

Ready to race!
?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
Speed holes! :23:

Then pics you shall have lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hockeystar17mnj

Ready to race!
appointment set for tomorrow 2pm. My review shall be up around 6pm. Hopefully with vagcom logs to boot

jerome99

Go Kart Champion
I assume most are doing the R MAP sensor in the parking lot of the tuner or? it's pretty easy to do, no? any DIY's / pics out there, etc? since my shop is already charging me $50 just to flash my car, I'd like to try and cut down any other additional labor.
Tuner did mine free. I offered to pay but they declined

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MKVI66

Passed Driver's Ed
Appointment set for 4/25. I work way too much until then :( I'll report my impressions very soon after. I 've waited 10 months; what's two weeks ? Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.