GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ferguson?!?!?!?!

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Bosnian man beat to death by AA teens in STL...yet nearly every media outlet will not say it was racially motivated or even give the race of the assailants. It doesn't fit the current narrative I suppose...

Were the AA teens cops?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Policing. Fall back career for High school losers causing the problems.

"According to a 2006 report by USA Today, “In an analysis of disciplinary cases against Florida cops from 1997 to 2002, the International Association of Chiefs of Police found that officers with only high school educations were the subjects of 75% of all disciplinary actions. Officers with four-year degrees accounted for 11% of such actions.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/01/are-college-educated-police-safer.html

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Policing. Fall back career for High school losers causing the problems.

"According to a 2006 report by USA Today, “In an analysis of disciplinary cases against Florida cops from 1997 to 2002, the International Association of Chiefs of Police found that officers with only high school educations were the subjects of 75% of all disciplinary actions. Officers with four-year degrees accounted for 11% of such actions.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/01/are-college-educated-police-safer.html

This is actually quite interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
In was making the point that Ferguson is about perceived abuse by cops.

Talking about citizen in citizen crime is pointless
Not if citizen on citizen crime is quite likely a racially motivated crime.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Bosnian man beat to death by AA teens in STL...yet nearly every media outlet will not say it was racially motivated or even give the race of the assailants. It doesn't fit the current narrative I suppose...

I'm sure if the Bosnian man was beaten by Serbs, right-wingers would be cheering in unison.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I'm sure if the Bosnian man was beaten by Serbs, right-wingers would be cheering in unison.
Always deflecting. Blacks kill thousands of their own everyday, none of the race baiters care. One criminal is killed by a cop and Farrakhan is calling for a race war.

An unarmed white man is hacked to death by black teens and the media tries to hide the fact that they're black. Quite a set of double standards.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Not if citizen on citizen crime is quite likely a racially motivated crime.

Yes, it its.

Its institutional. Expecting the justice system to be color blind is much different than expecting that from the general public.

Pretend you understand and drop your point.