GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DG Springs + Koni yellows

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
My OEM dampers just started to get bouncy at 40K on the DG springs and full Unibraces and other stiffening. I just got them replaced with Bilstein Sport for Mk6 and can't be happier. Ride is admittedly a little more harsh than the OEM+DG, a bit stiffer. (That could also be the 034 strut mounts as well). But I'm quite happy with how planted the car feels in the turns during spirited driving.

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
My OEM dampers just started to get bouncy at 40K on the DG springs and full Unibraces and other stiffening. I just got them replaced with Bilstein Sport for Mk6 and can't be happier. Ride is admittedly a little more harsh than the OEM+DG, a bit stiffer. (That could also be the 034 strut mounts as well). But I'm quite happy with how planted the car feels in the turns during spirited driving.
Nice, my oem setup now has about 50k on them, and the bounce is upon me lol. They've only been paired with DG springs for about 10k or so, but they were around 40k when I put them on when I thought I was gonna sell the car last time and took off my Bilstein B14 coil setup (awesome).

Now I'm deciding again whether to keep it or sell it sooooo, gotta figure out what my options are now. ?

Kei