GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Cobb Big SF Intake

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I have a Cobb Big SF intake for sale that I ran for a few months. Only getting rid of it because I want one that is compatible with the Uni dv relocate kit. Has signs of wear but nothing that affects performance at all. It is missing the bolt that plugs the SAI hole but i've been running without it the whole time with no issues. Can either buy one from Cobb or probably find one at a hardware store or cover it with some sort of cap. Since the MAF housing is 3" it does require a tune to account for it, Cobb has multiple tunes on their website for free if you already have an accessport. Can send pictures on request.

Goes for $395 new, asking 290 + Shipping

Last edited:

smanierre

Autocross Champion

fradooooo

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a Cobb Big SF intake for sale that I ran for a few months. Only getting rid of it because I want one that is compatible with the Uni dv relocate kit. Has signs of wear but nothing that affects performance at all. It is missing the bolt that plugs the SAI hole but i've been running without it the whole time with no issues. Can either buy one from Cobb or probably find one at a hardware store or cover it with some sort of cap. Since the MAF housing is 3" it does require a tune to account for it, Cobb has multiple tunes on their website for free if you already have an accessport. Can send pictures on request.

Goes for $395 new, asking 290 + Shipping

Dude I had this same problem! Had to fudge a 60 degree elbow from autozone to get the intake to line up to DV relocate kit lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Dude I had this same problem! Had to fudge a 60 degree elbow from autozone to get the intake to line up to DV relocate kit lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking of doing that but I eventually plan on going big turbo which would need to change that again so I just went with the IE one since it has a 90 degree bend in the pipe instead of the weird 45ish one. Also more whoosh-y sounds.