GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

tofuD01

Ready to race!

Hijinx

Passed Driver's Ed
Update! As of this morning, 12/1 @ 11:30am CST I have drafted a list of everyone that has submitted DSG ROM files through the provided link. THANK YOU! We received just over 100 submissions and this will definitely go a long way in ensuring we have complete coverage of DSG vehicles upon release.

On that note, we are currently on track to release DSG support sometime in Q2 of 2018. Upon release, our Customer Service Team will be able to verify those of you who submitted ROM files and apply the 10% discount to your order.

We’re in the last month of Q2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tofuD01

Ready to race!
We be waiting like *death*

Hijinx

Passed Driver's Ed
Update! As of this morning, 12/1 @ 11:30am CST I have drafted a list of everyone that has submitted DSG ROM files through the provided link. THANK YOU! We received just over 100 submissions and this will definitely go a long way in ensuring we have complete coverage of DSG vehicles upon release.

On that note, we are currently on track to release DSG support sometime in Q2 of 2018. Upon release, our Customer Service Team will be able to verify those of you who submitted ROM files and apply the 10% discount to your order.

It’s now Q3.

Ovedz123

Just emailed Cobb. I couldn’t post the picture of the email. But using there words “there’s no eta, but we are relatively close”

flakomk6

Ready to race!
Just emailed Cobb. I couldn’t post the picture of the email. But using there words “there’s no eta, but we are relatively close”

Don’t worry, i have talked with some one who is working on the project and i have gotten the same answer. And they told me that the mk7 will get their tcu tunes before we get ours .

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Don’t worry, i have talked with some one who is working on the project and i have gotten the same answer. And they told me that the mk7 will get their tcu tunes before we get ours .

My response is in regards to getting my car supported is "we are working hard on DSG tune and possibly try to get your car supported too".

As my car ECU isn't currently supported by the Cobb...got this back in November and collecting dust since..

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Just under 3 months from purchase of the AP and still no support....

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Mk7 dsg tune is out and we've had our AP and tunes for years. I'm confused. Fuck us?

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Mk7 dsg tune is out and we've had our AP and tunes for years. I'm confused. Fuck us?

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for checking in. As it turns out our VW engineering team is still slowly working towards working on it but realistically it not likely to happen in the next 6 months or so due to resource constraints.

We do appreciate you submitting your ROM earlier and its currently queued up to be worked on. Thanks for your patience here and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Most recent email from them...

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Hey Andrew,

Thanks for checking in. As it turns out our VW engineering team is still slowly working towards working on it but realistically it not likely to happen in the next 6 months or so due to resource constraints.

We do appreciate you submitting your ROM earlier and its currently queued up to be worked on. Thanks for your patience here and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Most recent email from them...

I basically got the same response when I emailed them yesterday. ... I'm gonna get a UM DSG tune if they don't hurry tf up.

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
There are other options because the DSG tune is the limiting factor when you start to turn up the power beyond the DSG internal tq limits. I am running the IE DSG tune and the car is night and day better.

flakomk6

Ready to race!
There are other options because the DSG tune is the limiting factor when you start to turn up the power beyond the DSG internal tq limits. I am running the IE DSG tune and the car is night and day better.

Yes , i know and i am stuck on limited power on my big turbo set up just because i wanted to match tcu/ecu tunes both with cobb.

If drop the ball on a tcu tune i am not switching to the cobb tcu tune.

Tehred5pade

Passed Driver's Ed
what tune do i need for the cc? i have a 2012. i go to different websites that offer a dsg tune but dont see an offer for my car.

i get its not a modded car but i just want to do a f23t or something to make it a little faster because its sad when a yukon xl is faster