GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Mid-Atlanitic FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Please do not post FS/FT/WTB/WTT Threads on regional forums, as they will be removed or deleted if double post. This is an attempt to keep the forum as organized as possible.

Please use this thread for all for sale, for trade, want to buy, want to trade related posts.

Classified posting:

Please respect sellers. Meaning if someone is selling an item, don't chime in with random comments about how their item sucks, or is overpriced, etc. If the item really is overvalued, etc, then the marketplace will correct that (ie. he won't be able to find a buyer). This does not mean you cannot bargain, by all means bargain for what you want, but this is different from trying to ruin a person's for sale thread.

Do not forget to include the price of the item you are selling. This is not ebay, no need for bidding games

Please only create ONE thread for any item for sale, and only put the thread in the Classifieds forum, or one of it's sub-forums, depending on what you're selling. Please feel free to PM me if you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Non-sponsor Advertising/Group Buys:

Non-sponsor advertising is not allowed in www.GolfMK6.com forums. If you are affiliated with a merchant(including, but not limited to, working for, or having some other financial gain, or being sponsored by them), or service company (in this case a tuner), DO NOT offer their products or services here unless you are a forum sponsor . It is also not accepted if you are selling mass quantities of merchandise.

If any user wants to present a GB, please contact the source who is willing to offer the deal, and have them approach us. If that company is not a forum sponsor, we won't give green light to the group buy.

In the past, with good intentions we let a lot of personal advertising, group buys slide by, so as of this evening, those who advertise without forum sponsorship will be given infractions and the threads will be deleted. Any other location, including but not limited to signatures, titles, avatars, etc. that contain advertising will be deleted.

We have many forum sponsors here helping us, it would be unfair to them the opposite way.

Please contact JJ-R32 or Gulfer if you wish to become a forum sponsor

Any concerns knock on our doors.

dstructcode

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: VAG-COM Service

Not really a FS, depending on the distance. I just got my VAG-COM CAN-only and I'm willing to help anyone else out that needs it.

I'd say at most gas money and maybe a little extra for time. But that could be made up with a cold-one. :)

I'm located right now in Leesburg, VA but moving soon to Columbia, MD. So, I'm pretty much in driving distance of the entire DC area.

Last edited:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Not really a FS, depending on the distance. I just got my VAG-COM CAN-only and I'm willing to help anyone else out that needs it.

I'd say at most gas money and maybe a little extra for time. But that could be made up with a cold-one. :)

I'm located right now in Leesburg, VA but moving soon to Columbia, MD. So, I'm pretty much in driving distance of the entire DC area.
oh that's great dstructcode! i'm planning to get r20 tail lights without rear fog and i just replied to the regional thread having the same concern...leesburg isn't that far from gaithersburg, unless you're already in columbia. i've already spent a little over 2 grand over charlestons and eagle f1's and the tail lights run for about $700...PM me on how much do you want exactly and what not and we'll go from there. thanks!

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
hey guys, i'm selling my huffs, pirelli p zero nero tires included with less than a thousand miles of use included; the wheels have no scratches and/or dings, with TPMS included as well! PM me if interested...i'm also willing to trade for a gunmetal/black karthoum set with tires and TPMS..lemme know what you have. cheers!

topdawgx99

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm considering downgrading to stage 1. If anybody wants to go stage 2, I will sell my downpipe for $300 pick up, or $350 shipped. The downpipe has 4,000 miles on it.

Skitals

Ready to race!
I have 3 used Pirelli P Zero Nero All Season tires for sale (oem from 11 GTI): linky to classifieds

TheOctane

Ready to race!
WTB a spare tire (donut, not a full size) from any vehicle that would fit the 2011 GTI...so i know the A3 has one. PM me if you have one.

WTS OEM brand new full size spare from 2011 GTI.

e-dub1

Ready to race!
WTB:
  • Found wheels on NoVADubs classifieds
  • Coilovers if you really need to get rid of a set locally, ie cheap
  • Catback; let me know what you want gone, I don't really have a price range in mind for this one, really depends on what you have to offer

FS:
  • K&N drop-in filter, filter is almost brand new, has 500 miles on it tops. Best offer.
  • 9w2 Bluetooth handsfree module, streams music (AD2P or w/e it's called), but doesn't integrate the phonebook into the FIS or radio. Steering wheel and ceiling buttons work though, and I can code your car for it if necessary. $75 OBO

All items in good condition. I live in DC, but we can arrange to meet in the DC metro area if don't want to get scratches on your car ;)

Last edited:

12mk6

Anybody need tires? I work at a Goodyear Auto Service center. I can get almost any tire for you. I will try to get you the best price. We are located in Reisterstown Maryland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stage 2 MKVI&CC

Passed Driver's Ed
As the title says, I have a Ingersoll Rand 2135PTIMAX impact gun that has been barely used. They retail from $325-540 new. This is is only a month old and looks great. The price is $165 obo. I am located in the Lehigh valley

Here is a link so you can check out all the information on it.

http://www.drillspot.com/products/5...timax_industrial_duty_pneumatic_impact_wrench

If you would like pictures of the item please fell free to send me your email address or cell number and I will send them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited: