GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My ModdedEuros.com Feedback ...!!!

brobst

Go Kart Champion
My experience with you guys has been the best price, as long as I am not in a hurry to get the part. My superpro alk came on time, but I did not receive shipping or tracking notice. so I was getting worried it was back ordered and it was sitting on my doorstep 3 business days after ordering lol.

@snobrdrdan, that gfb probably be there Tuesday night or Wednesday night since Monday is holiday. Thats the same night I ordered my stuff

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Big :thumbup: to Modded Euros

They helped me out with both of my orders (a cancel and a return), and also sent me a free shirt for all of the trouble :D

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
Big :thumbup: to Modded Euros

They helped me out with both of my orders (a cancel and a return), and also sent me a free shirt for all of the trouble :D

Even with the hiccups on your order I would not hesitate to order from them again. They take care of their customers

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered Carbonio Stage 1 Intake & a Downpipe from them , Anyone know what Euro Headlight switch to order for my Base model 2012 GTI ??
Depends if you are looking to set up auto headlights or not.
If you need more info, check out the electronics subforum or post in the random questions thread.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
So far this year I've ordered new wheels/intake/short shifter/downpipe and o2 spacer from them. Shipping is always fast. Just need a frequent shopper discount ;).

Keml

Ready to race!
Ordered a CTS tbe from moddedeuros. It came damaged and I contacted them. They responded the same day and sent me a shipping return label the same day. The next week I had a brand new TBE directly from CTS ordered through moddedeuros. All I can say is that their customer service is great and they are very speedy with shipping/replying to concerns.

urbanevil

Ready to race!
I've used ModdedEuros for the following:
Unitronic TBE
Unitronic Intake
Uniconnect+
Unitronic Stage2 tune
South bend Stage 2 clutch
CTS o2 Spacer

Shipping is always fast and customer service/communication is always on point. They have become my goto for parts, and I will continue ordering from them. Great company!