GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where's everyone in southeast Michigan?

Spin Cykle

Passed Driver's Ed
There is a bdubs and vdubs meet tonight. Check the mive boards for the location. I think it has been moved to different location.

mk6_gti

Ready to race!
I'm in Lake Orion and commute to Farmington Hills everyday. I agree that it is nice not seeing too many of us on the road. It is like I know a secret that only a few of us are in on.

btw i disagree.... the roads here can be great. I organize a fall drive every year with some friends and map out some of SE michigans best roads. so u just have to look a bit, but they are there.

I'm in Lake Orion too!
White CW 4 door GTI with denvers and now orange steelies. :)

gooftroop69

Passed Driver's Ed
im in hartland m-59 us 23 area i work in wixom i have a black 2dr. 2011 dsg w sunroof and tinted out sitting on black steelies

meeksy5

I live in Canton and work in Ann Arbor. I see four or five MK5/MK6's every day on the medical campus.

ZeroRT

Ready to race!
Live in Commerce and commute to Southfield. 696 or M-59. Would love to do a fall or spring drive sometime. I organized a Porsche run from Pontiac to Ann Arbor about 5 years ago. Alot of fun!

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, new here. I just leased a new GTI, base model 4-door in blue with manual transmission. I live and work in Farmington Hills so apparently I'll be seeing a few of you around. I might put antlers on it for Christmas! :lol:

Jacuzzi

Ready to race!
Hey guys, new here. I just leased a new GTI, base model 4-door in blue with manual transmission. I live and work in Farmington Hills so apparently I'll be seeing a few of you around. I might put antlers on it for Christmas! :lol:

You'd better be joking :paddle: I have a carbon steel with an APR badge, I am around 12 mile and Haggerty...will keep an eye out for a blue GTI with antlers :p

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Haha no joke, I put the antlers on today with the big red nose covering the VW logo on the hood. It looks ridiculous :lol:

I work right there on Hills Tech, though you probably won't see me as today was my last day of work for the year. Driving the GTI out to Boston for Christmas tomorrow (likely stopping to get the APR Stage I tune along the way!), then I'll be back in town on the 5th or so.

ZeroRT

Ready to race!
Haha no joke, I put the antlers on today with the big red nose covering the VW logo on the hood. It looks ridiculous :lol:

I work right there on Hills Tech, though you probably won't see me as today was my last day of work for the year. Driving the GTI out to Boston for Christmas tomorrow (likely stopping to get the APR Stage I tune along the way!), then I'll be back in town on the 5th or so.

I'm always in Hills Tech park for work. Let me know how you like the APR tune.

Foozay

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

I got my 10k service coming up, and I was wondering what dealership you guys would recommend. I bought the car from suburban farmington. Is there any difference in the dealerships in our area?

Dub_Monk

Ready to race!
From the Grand Rapids area, but will be making my way out this summer! Hopefully have a chance to meet with some of you guys:thumbup: