GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Riceburner goes from MK7 to MK6 K04...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thanks man. You know it haha. eBay stuff ftw. Gotta re-up on aftermarket washer caps

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Well everyone, after a long search i have found and purchased a 2016 SE with performance package! It should be delivered to me from north carolina tomorrow ir saturday. Super excited, super stoked. Its a manual and looks to be in excellent shape. Only has lowering springs, enkei rajin wheels and 35% tints. Comes with lighting package.

Still have my 6 for now, wifey has been daily driving it since the winter. Might keep it a little longer until she wants a different car. In the meantime i gotta decide if ill want to sell it as is or part with the remaining go-fast goodies, lesther seats and stuff.

In the meantime, heres the new car and a pic of the 6 i just took in nashville, on my honeymoon with my wife! :)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Some other current shots of the 6 since its been a while.

pdan

Ready to race!
Some other current shots of the 6 since its been a while.

Oh man that looks good...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
So you had a MK6 then jumped to a MK7, but then went back to a MK6 and now back into a MK7...that said, do you prefer the MK7?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Went from a 7 SE non PP to a 6 base, now going to a 7 SE PP.

I love the 6 but having the stronger stiffer lighter frame, sharper styling and alot more features/performance package will win me back over to the 7 haha

zrickety

The Fixer
I feel you. But I opted to install real LSD on my MK6 and skip the MK7 payments. Hoping they will bring back 2/3 doors with the MK8...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Well its lowered on vwr sorings on lightweight wheels already which is nice.

Basically bolt ons and appearance mods. Not gonna go too crazy, i think ive learned my lesson that the more you take things apart the less nicely it goes back together. I iust got it yesterday and it rides sooo nicely. I like dont wanna touch jt haha

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Good luck with the new MK7. I've found that if you mod enough you can make a terrible car out of a nice one. Been there done that.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I feel attacked lol. My car is miserable on the street. Sure is nice for the track though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My point exactly. ;) Both of the cars that I over-modded were great on track too. But it sucked having to daily drive them.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My point exactly. ;) Both of the cars that I over-modded were great on track too. But it sucked having to daily drive them.
Fortunately for me it's been years since the Gti has seen daily use. I've got a bone stock Jetta that is very comfortable to drive on the street. I am itching to stage2 tune it though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Since i still have my 6 i decided to clean both cars up and take some shots yesterday :)
Maybe this means i have ~650 whp gtis... combined?
Yes my tastes dont really change. Did kind of the same stuff to both cars LOL