GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Klasse is the best car care product.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
I always used regular turtle wax or maguires on my other car, great results, looked good. I decided I would go with the recommendations of Klasse, a little pricey but everywhere I found it as "the best". So here are the results...pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I think when I got this done professionally, it didn't shine this good! Check out that reflection!!!

I used the "All in one" followed with the sealant.

and then I forgot I haven't used any of these "extra features" yet...

Last edited:

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
:w00t:

My car is getting glazed this weekend - so far I've only had time to do an AIO coat.

Is that one layer of glaze or 2? You can put multiple layers on, but you want to wait ~12 hours between layers.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
I just did one layer, I may not do two.....maybe tommorrow if its still nice out here in chicago

Q8_TwinTurbo

Passed Driver's Ed
Randum,

nice job on the detailing. Have you ever tried Menzerna ? It gives a realy good reflection. Finish it up with the Zaino Z-2 show car polish. You will not be dissapointed.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Randum,

nice job on the detailing. Have you ever tried Menzerna ? It gives a realy good reflection. Finish it up with the Zaino Z-2 show car polish. You will not be dissapointed.

Klasse Sealant Glaze lasts for 4-6 months though :)

JCS-2.0T

Ready to race!
I agree - Klasse is a fantastic product. I've been using it for 4 years. The sealant is a bitch to buff off though!!

I always top it off with a carnuba (p21s). Using the carnuba once a month or so really enhances the sealant glaze and allows it to last that much longer.

As a rule of thumb, I use the Klasse twice annually (fall and spring). Spring detail includes paint correction with clay bar and a more abraisive polish if necessary...

Nice work OP!

daysleeper_k2

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks awesome.

Where did you get the German flag-badge?

Oh and the stickers for missiles, mushrooms etc. next to the ESP?

I love both of these little mods and now want them so bad for my GTI.

Gowing

Yes, please share... My extra buttons need attention!

THX-1138

Passed Driver's Ed
I always used regular turtle wax or maguires on my other car, great results, looked good. I decided I would go with the recommendations of Klasse, a little pricey but everywhere I found it as "the best". So here are the results...pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I think when I got this done professionally, it didn't shine this good! Check out that reflection!!!

I used the "All in one" followed with the sealant.

I purchased Klasse AIO but have not used it yet. Will be using it this weekend after I clay my GTI. Thank you for sharing your pictures!

Randum

Go Kart Champion
I purchased Klasse AIO but have not used it yet. Will be using it this weekend after I clay my GTI. Thank you for sharing your pictures!

Clay bar produces a ridiculous shine when used! Which brand/package did you go with? I used Mother's before. Im not sure my GTI needs the clay just yet, but at the end of the summer I might do it.

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Use it with a PC7424 and its 10x more yummy.
my GTI was severely swirled and scratched so I got AutoGeeks Pinnacle light swirl remover package $250 with the pinnacle 180 wax everyrthing coast me $350 and I had nothign but a bucket to start off with.
The results are great .
I have used AIO for years and wanted to try somethign different this time.

gunmetal5

Ready to race!
Use it with a PC7424 and its 10x more yummy.
my GTI was severely swirled and scratched so I got AutoGeeks Pinnacle light swirl remover package $250 with the pinnacle 180 wax everyrthing coast me $350 and I had nothign but a bucket to start off with.
The results are great .
I have used AIO for years and wanted to try somethign different this time.

I want to pick up a PC but dont have the balls yet. lol its a big jump and I think the cost of what i buy will go up along too. And worried I might damage my paint.