GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enter to win a complete SPM product package for your car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
A lot of hate going on in here. I entered just like everybody else. I had as good a chance as anybody.

It's not like I'm going to sell any of it. The car will be fully outfitted with SPM parts.

No one is hating. Everyone is jealous though...

:paddle:

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
No one is hating. Everyone is jealous though...

:paddle:

Misunderstanding on my part then. Trust me, I didn't expect to win. But there's no way that I will pawn all of this for my own profit.

I believe in SPM as a company for their quality and customer service. There is no other company that has given this much to the community.

I even requested a full set of their decals to display on my car to thank and promote them. I organize weekly VW/Audi meets that draw in 50+ people when weather is good. Displaying their name for that many people is the least I could do to thank them.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
Nice! I think we are all bullshitting with selling thing. Anyone could have won. Sounds like you're a good fit! Must be totally stoked!!!! Can't wait to see some of this. I trust you will post some stuff when all is said and done, or during as well.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I honestly squealed like a little girl when I logged into Facebook. Luckiest guy alive, honestly.

Nice! I think we are all bullshitting with selling thing. Anyone could have won. Sounds like you're a good fit! Must be totally stoked!!!! Can't wait to see some of this. I trust you will post some stuff when all is said and done, or during as well.

And it's a 2 door btw :)

I'll for sure be taking pictures of all of the installs.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
Looks like your sig could use an update for the 'To Be Installed:' portion as well!

2dr, 4dr... they're only doors... :)

tman1

Ready to race!
Congrats Chris! DIBS on your FMIC and FK's!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

And as many have already stated, well done SPM, great opportunity for the community, wish more companies were as much for the community.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Congrats Chris! DIBS on your FMIC and FK's!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

And as many have already stated, well done SPM, great opportunity for the community, wish more companies were as much for the community.

Haha, vultures everywhere! ;)

I am forever in debt to SPM. Without them asking, my car will be wearing SPM insignias from front to back and I will do my best to get their name out there to the shows I plan on attending in the spring/summer//fall as well as local meets that I have been running for the past year.

As I believe in paying it forward, SPM has agreed to send me various sized apparel that I will be giving away in the near future as a thanks to you guys. SPM is a company that works for the community. Without all of us, they could not exist.

Thank you to all of you for the support, it really means a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.