GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

JustinT

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LDNA

I'm about to pick up my first car: a 2012 Golf 118TSI Comfortline (United Grey) and thought I'd check-in. I love that there's a specific thread for this car :p

Edit: finally here!

Last edited:

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I'm about to pick up my first car: a 2012 Golf 118TSI Comfortline (United Grey) and thought I'd check-in. I love that there's a specific thread for this car :p

Edit: finally here!

Great first car bro! Enjoy getting up to Gti status and then wanting an R! Lol

kapoogle

Passed Driver's Ed

bmwtwin2

Has anyone got grey alloys powder coated on there grey golf need some inspiration what shade to go for getting my 17s powder coated Tuesday [emoji16]

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
I took these last week. It was balls cold outside and I was sick and without a jacket but as soon as I saw the light from the sunrise I ran outside to get some pictures.

ksandman

Ready to race!
I took these last week. It was balls cold outside and I was sick and without a jacket but as soon as I saw the light from the sunrise I ran outside to get some pictures.

Nice! The sunrises and sunsets have been awesome lately. Love when the sky turns purple, pink or orange-ish or a mixture of the three haha

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Nice! The sunrises and sunsets have been awesome lately. Love when the sky turns purple, pink or orange-ish or a mixture of the three haha

Awww I also like long walks on the beach and cuddling up next to the fireplace with a good book.

Phur

Autocross Champion
[emoji7][emoji8]