GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Candy White, rare?

GTI Cadence

Ready to race!
The kessey system used on the GTI is shit, VW sucks at Kessy. Whats wrong with leather.... what's wrong with my preference for my car? You like it - great, I don't so I still won't buy a car with leather.

Again if you wanted the Dynaudio that bad you could of easily swapped your leather for cloth plus cash.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Where do you come up with I wanted it "that bad"? Apparently I didn't want it that bad, it wasn't that high up my list of priorities. And I'm not buying a new car to pull it apart and swap OEM stuff for OEM and not have a warranty on anything that was swapped, seat covers, seat frames, the padding breaking down, ect. Plus I'd still be stuck with the shitty kessey, no thanks.

P

plac

hahahaha arguing about if leather and kessy are any good.. classic. each person chooses their own options.

HOLLIS

Ready to race!
LOL So angry.

rzarektah

Ready to race!
Originally i was hunting for a 4door shadow blue in manual trans and had actually found one but then the dealer said that the car was already bought by someone upstate :cry:

So after a week, the dealer found me a 4door manual candy white base model (i was fine with either white or blue)

4 doors ftw imho!!

GTI Cadence

Ready to race!
And I'm not buying a new car to pull it apart and swap OEM stuff for OEM and not have a warranty on anything that was swapped, seat covers, seat frames, the padding breaking down, ect.

Well I see you had no problem swapping the OEM GTI grill for an OEM Golf grill. ;) Speaking of voiding warranties, you seem to be so worried about your seat frame and padding warranty, but you had no trouble throwing away your powertrain warranty after going Stage II?? That sounds like a man who wishes he had dynaudio. I kid I kid :happyanim:

Last edited:

GTI Cadence

Ready to race!
Originally i was hunting for a 4door shadow blue in manual trans and had actually found one but then the dealer said that the car was already bought by someone upstate :cry:

So after a week, the dealer found me a 4door manual candy white base model (i was fine with either white or blue)

4 doors ftw imho!!

How much did you get your base 4 door manual for before TTL?

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if CW is rare. It seems that the majority of GTIs I see are CW.

+1

But if it's DSG and <50 miles, that is a great price!!
(Unless it was the floor car that everyone got to sit in and rub their juicy american customer fingers all over :) )

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
CW is hard to find in ohio. I lucked out when I got mine. It's not an autobahn it's a base and it's actually the only one they have ever had or sold at the VW dealership I got mine at. I have only seen one other one and it was a 4 door in ohio.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
No dealers from ME to PA had a fully loaded CW w/ manual trans, which is why I had them order one. Of course, 3 days after I order it, one popped up in RI....doh!

Link

Ready to race!
Rare to me would be a first-edition holographic Charizard. So no, I wouldn't say rare.:D

lon888

Ready to race!
Funny you're having trouble finding CW. Around here, white and black are the most common colors. I think you'll find most people had to settle for their 2nd or 3rd color choice. CSG was my second choice.