GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[Video] vs Celica GT-S (Mostly Audio, no music)

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Oh poor Celica GTS. Even when they came out back in the day there were marketed as "Looks Fast" since that's all they were. It was a funny campaign though, Just shitty cars.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Its actually not a bad car if you can get it in 6 speed. Its fairly quick and handles great with 32 mpg highway. Comparable to acura rsx type s

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I had an 00 Celica GT. My first manual car. Weak as sh!t but it got phenomenal gas mileage for the time. I had my fun with it before I realized I wanted speed over looks and then regret every stupid things I attempted with it. But yeah, GTS at one point was on my mind when I was thinking of keeping with Celicas but the power just wasn't worth it. It's definitely more of a show car than ever being taken serious in a race.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
For the love of god please point the camera somewhere other then the middle of the road.

It's a dash cam, not a race cam. When I posted the stories before, I was always asked to post the video, even though it's just audio. Hence why I tagged "(Mostly Audio, no music)".

But I did get something for your butt hurt:

turbor850

Ready to race!
It's a dash cam, not a race cam. When I posted the stories before, I was always asked to post the video, even though it's just audio. Hence why I tagged "(Mostly Audio, no music)".

That's you problem, your listening to those d-bags.

Lol on the pic.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
That's you problem, your listening to those d-bags.

Lol on the pic.

I have a GoPro now (Father's Day gift ftw!), so I hope I can appease you with better videos :happyanim:. In fact, see my cooper S and f350 video, it has better angles (aside from the first race against the f350, because he started out behind me) :thumbup: