GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deutschland Raketen Thursday night meets

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I think carson's house. Not sure, attendance has been low every since brauerhaus went belly up and sold the back pool room.

Jay, Do you have a schedule for July - Id like to make it out to a meet, but it seems like most of them are pretty far from me now. Yeah ,that sucks about brauerhouse , that was a cool place and it worked really well for meets.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Westmont has a Crusin' nights thing on Thursdays where they close off Cass avenue and have a bunch of shit going on. Every week they have a different feature group of cars. August 3rd is Import night if you guys are interested in rolling out to Westmont. probably will be a bunch of rice, I think is sponsored by some Z club, but would be cool to have a bunch of VWs rep

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Don't have his number / new phone. Can you text it to me?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
done

Jay, Do you have a schedule for July - Id like to make it out to a meet, but it seems like most of them are pretty far from me now. Yeah ,that sucks about brauerhouse , that was a cool place and it worked really well for meets.

i'll get it to you asap. Most of them are pretty close to brauer. I agree, was a cool place. It really sucks now though.

r32spool

Passed Driver's Ed
Westmont has a Crusin' nights thing on Thursdays where they close off Cass avenue and have a bunch of shit going on. Every week they have a different feature group of cars. August 3rd is Import night if you guys are interested in rolling out to Westmont. probably will be a bunch of rice, I think is sponsored by some Z club, but would be cool to have a bunch of VWs rep
I'm down for that!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nice yeah

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!
hey gays, just found my login info for this, ha. when are you guys coming up to northern lower Michigan?