GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 6 bbs

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Yeah, thinking of getting it in black actually..

Don't do that, it will make it hard to see where the tire ends and the lip starts. Just have them polished really well. Its possible to pull that look off but you need to be really low and have some theme going IMO.

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
specs on the rears?

you don't need to be on air to pull these off, just low.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
There are many BBS wheels I love, and I love BBS in general, but in my opinion this style of wheel doesn't look great on the MK6. The MK6 deserves a VMR V710 looking wheel.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
There are many BBS wheels I love, and I love BBS in general, but in my opinion this style of wheel doesn't look great on the MK6. The MK6 deserves a VMR V710 looking wheel.

I see what you mean....the MK6 is just too edgy for retro style wheels...but i have seen some that look actually hot.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
I see what you mean....the MK6 is just too edgy for retro style wheels...but i have seen some that look actually hot.

Yeah I'll admit I've seen it pulled off, but very very rarely. But definitely agree that it's edgy-ness has to do with it not looking great.

This is too funny.

I have no idea how the hell what I said is worthy of being in your signature..you must've read it wrong??