GOLFMKV

***Vandalized :,(***

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
VanDorin91 the hero Golfmk6 deserves, but not the one gti_vroom415 needs right now

Also, you may call me Ethan. You have earned that right my friend. :thumbsup:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Ethan, the hero golfmk6 deserves. And also your friendly neighborhood forum member.

DAMNIT MIXED TWO SUPERHEROES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
*op posts*

SAY THE JINGLE SAY THE JINGLE

"Like a good neighbor, Ethan is there."

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
This thread makes me want to light my Mk6 on fire and never come back here again.

OP..you're 18, everyone here is older and has had more cars and life experience than you. They are just trying to help out. Try not to get all butt hurt by them and their logic. Maxtdi may be the worst forum member, but he's pretty damn realistic and usually correct about most stuff.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
This thread makes me want to light my Mk6 on fire and never come back here again.

OP..you're 18, everyone here is older and has had more cars and life experience than you. They are just trying to help out. Try not to get all butt hurt by them and their logic. Maxtdi may be the worst forum member, but he's pretty damn realistic and usually correct about most stuff.

Dammit man, now i hafta go back and figure out which one he is!

Edit: Hes actually pretty cool lol.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Maxtdi may be the worst forum member, but he's pretty damn realistic and usually correct about most stuff.

His truth is his weapon....

razr390

Go Kart Champion

But if you burn it.... It's like.... Burning a child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

max stage 2'd me in a parking lot

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Ok Ok you guys are right, can you guys drop this already? Taking it to far. How do you delete thread in this forum?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
It's like herpes... once you got it it's with you for life.

YOLLOOOOOOOO

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.