GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Carolina GTI Roll Call.

s.c.gti

Edgefield s.c. here

s.c.gti

s.c.gti

Nope. I get my car fix on weekends in my M3 at the track.

What track? I was thinking about joining the south carolina region scca.

m3bs

Passed Driver's Ed
What track? I was thinking about joining the south carolina region scca.

Roebling Road, VIR and Road Atlanta, primarily. There are lots of options these days to get on track. Beware, however. It's highly addictive. They don't call us track junkies for nothing.

MaltDisney

Passed Driver's Ed
2010 UG 2-door in Columbia and sometimes charleston. Looking for VAGCOM help. Anybody going up to coffe and cars in Charlotte today?

s.c.gti

I will be in columbia tonite for the cola dubs meet but charlotte is a little far for me this morning.

Mid-Life-Crisis

Bluffton/Hilton Head.
Seems like we have the state covered but in small numbers. I know there are more of us...

bmw2vw

Ready to race!
I traded in my 12 CW 4-dr base model GTi at Volvo of Greenville. It had brand new BBS CO wheels. I noticed that it's not on their website anymore. Does anyone from this forum picked it up? It is APR stage 1, 6-speed manual in excellent condition.

Zoomer7

Ready to race!
You never know with dealerships, they might of sold that immediately to another dealership. Did you get a more family-oriented Volvo? Or grab the C30? I was millimeters close to buying the C30 instead of the GTI.

Zoomer7

Ready to race!
Just got my VWR big brake kit installed, and the already wide (18x8.5) BBS CH-R wheels didn't fit without a 5mm spacer. Now it rubs too much under hard turns and bumps :(

Anybody interested in taking them off my hands? Sucks so bad because I love the wheels so so so so much. BUT, Performance > Looks

Only had them for maybe 3mo with little driving. No flaws whatsoever.