GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 GOLF R Parts for normal TDI..?

kki0427

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, My name is Kay One, Korea.

On Last week, I bought a MK6 GOLF 2.0 TDI - black color. :)

Now I am seriously concerning that my normal 2.0 TDI to R20 by fully exterior tunning. (In Korea, R20 does not released on the market......:mad:)

For this goal, I finally found that the tunner located in Hongkong who could supply the Golf R replica parts, Revozport.

1. Is there anyone who did install this R20 replica body-kit to normal TDI base?

2. Your kindly opinion about Revozport company is well appreciated.

Thank you all. :happya

nim:

kki0427

Passed Driver's Ed
Thx for your reply, TDI110. Well, as you mentioned, this product would be fitted for normal TDI. But I'm still worry for installation the LED Day lights.. Based on manufacturer, the LED Day lights are VW original parts. IF so, this could be substituted with TDI fog lamps. Is there any warning signal or electrical modification needed in that case?

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
After figuring out the fog issue, the only other one would be altering the exhaust to fit the rear outlets.
I'm sure an exhaust shop can do that for you.

kki0427

Passed Driver's Ed
Thx, Billy_Bob. As you said, custom made-exhaust is so common in Korea, so I'm not worrying about it. Is there anybody who knows the shape of original fog lamp's socket? Based on pics from replica body-kit manufacturer, the socket of original LED day light seems to rectangle, flat shape.

kki0427

Passed Driver's Ed
P1NDLESK1N, thx for your help. Now I couldn't join the Tmtuning site due to server error maybe, but later I would try again.

Z10001

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, My name is Kay One, Korea.

On Last week, I bought a MK6 GOLF 2.0 TDI - black color. :)

Now I am seriously concerning that my normal 2.0 TDI to R20 by fully exterior tunning. (In Korea, R20 does not released on the market......:mad:)

For this goal, I finally found that the tunner located in Hongkong who could supply the Golf R replica parts, Revozport.

1. Is there anyone who did install this R20 replica body-kit to normal TDI base?

2. Your kindly opinion about Revozport company is well appreciated.

Thank you all. :happya

nim:
What's the price of that set? I suppose that's not OEM quality, is that some ABS plastic, is it worth of money?

Thanks, cheers!