GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golfmk6.com decal

DannyT93

I'm new to the forum. Looking to get my hands on the golfmk6.com decal, but the website doesn't offer international shipping to Australia. Is anyone able to help on this one?

Cheers in advance,
Danny :thumbsup:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I'm new to the forum. Looking to get my hands on the golfmk6.com decal, but the website doesn't offer international shipping to Australia. Is anyone able to help on this one?

Cheers in advance,
Danny :thumbsup:

What website did you use?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
underwrapsautomotive.com

hmm.

Well, if you want I could buy them for you and then attempt to ship them to you if you are willing to pay the price for shipping

razr390

Go Kart Champion
How much would I be looking at? But I am interested for sure :)

Don't know the exact price for shipping, I'll try to figure it out tomorrow.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
join the community then. tell the group a bit about yourself. Curious why you'd like to wear a golfmk6 decal on your car when this was your first post? not knocking on it. just don't quite get it.

This

Also the USPS website gave me a quote of approx. $2-3

DannyT93

Cheers razr :)
We'll ive been reading these forums for a while just never joined. Always good to be part of the car community, also I've only had my mk6 adidas model for 2 months now. :)

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Cheers razr :)
We'll ive been reading these forums for a while just never joined. Always good to be part of the car community, also I've only had my mk6 adidas model for 2 months now. :)

Post an introduction and alls that! It's always good to be involved, also post pics of the car!

The $2-3 shipping would be + the decals + shipping price from Underwraps, by the way.

DannyT93

Got ya...im still interested haha :) where would i post this intro stuff? There an existing thread or do i start my own somewhere? Dont wanna be a pain for the mods [emoji14]

razr390

Go Kart Champion

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Got ya...im still interested haha :) where would i post this intro stuff? There an existing thread or do i start my own somewhere? Dont wanna be a pain for the mods [emoji14]

Send me a PM with a link of which ones you want and what color options. I'll order them and ship them out to you as soon as you send me the payment as a gift on paypal. I will then e-mail you a receipt of the shipping.

PM me here and we can e-mail from there on out.