GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New owner intro

S2K-F8

I've been browsing the forum the last few weeks, so figured I'd do a quick intro thread.

Just picked up a '12 Golf R about 3 weeks ago (28k miles, CPO)...loving it so far!! I traded in a '13 Volvo C30 Polestar Edition which I loved, but was FWD. As an avid snowboarder here in CO, I needed to get back into an AWD car (had a WRX before the Volvo).

Luckily, Bluewater Performance is 10min from my house. My car goes in on Monday for APR hpfp and Downpipe install, UM Stage 2 flash and UM Haldex tune. I feel the car lacks a little low end grunt, so hopefully this will help! This car is my DD, so I don't really plan on going past stage 2 :bellyroll:

I'm brand new to the VW world, but not to wrenching on imports. If anyone is bored and wants to check out my 600hp S2000, here is a link to the Dsport magazine feature from this past fall:
http://dsportmag.com/the-cars/600-hp-turbocharged-honda-s2000/

Thanks for looking....I'm sure I'll have some questions along the way
Scott-

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I've been browsing the forum the last few weeks, so figured I'd do a quick intro thread.

Just picked up a '12 Golf R about 3 weeks ago (28k miles, CPO)...loving it so far!! I traded in a '13 Volvo C30 Polestar Edition which I loved, but was FWD. As an avid snowboarder here in CO, I needed to get back into an AWD car (had a WRX before the Volvo).

Luckily, Bluewater Performance is 10min from my house. My car goes in on Monday for APR hpfp and Downpipe install, UM Stage 2 flash and UM Haldex tune. I feel the car lacks a little low end grunt, so hopefully this will help! This car is my DD, so I don't really plan on going past stage 2 :bellyroll:

I'm brand new to the VW world, but not to wrenching on imports. If anyone is bored and wants to check out my 600hp S2000, here is a link to the Dsport magazine feature from this past fall:
http://dsportmag.com/the-cars/600-hp-turbocharged-honda-s2000/

Thanks for looking....I'm sure I'll have some questions along the way
Scott-

Welcome! in4pics of the Golf R, and damn I wish I had money to mod right away! had to wait like a year to save up to mod my car! lol :w00t:

S2K-F8

First / last pic of my stock R.....stage 2 tomorrow!