GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So how many from the UK are still here?

Laimface

Ready to race!
Forgot to post here, had my GTI since October 2016 on the Isle of Man (Not UK but whatever)

Gttdi140ez

Tdi gt140 owner here from Lincoln, I’ve had my mk6 for almost a year and I’m loving the car more each day. My first diesel car and I’m wishing I’d made the
move earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

r1chardh

London-based Ed35 DSG here, had it from 1000 miles (dealer demo), now on about 38,000. Time for a second set of new tyres. It has been a really good car, we had to replace the amplifier at pretty painful expense, and the aircon compressor which wasn't quite so bad. Not bad for 7 years of pretty great service - just one battery, fuel and servicing otherwise. Cheers!

Me! Total Mk6 newbie here having upgraded from a standard TDI mk4 to an ever so shiny 2.0 TDI BLUEMOTION MK6 just days ago.

It’s day 4 and I’ve noticed the tiniest but still massively inconvenient oil leak under the engine when parked for a coupe of hours, can someone point me in the right direction of a thread that may help?

Thanks in advance!

(Watch this space, I have big plans for the Mk6 now that I own a decent enough car to be proud of and warrant working on..!)

Attachments

• 4C66725F-EEA6-4427-B7BF-EB34275C981B.jpeg
    4C66725F-EEA6-4427-B7BF-EB34275C981B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95