GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Eddie is getting that. But his car doesn't drive in the winter. I suspect nobody here will do it because it won't start in the cold with the flapper delete. You'd have no issues in Florida though

True that, I forgot about that. I just wish there was more updates for the TSI stuff.

Kinda bummed cause it might not be worth it...you would have to buy their manifold at $1k or whatever it is and then pay for their tune. That's a lot of coin. I could just ask Revo if they have a flapper delete tune, only if there is gains with just bolting up the manifold. If I the IE tune is the only way to extract gains from the manifold, then I think I won't be getting it...which sucks.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
How do you guys feel about putting ketchup on hotdogs?

I believe I heard once that a "real" Chicago-style does not, and should never have, ketchup on it. Chicagoans, correct me if my Northern opinion is wrong.

Personally, I love any meat in tube form, except hotdogs :barf: I never put ketchup on any type of sausage, doe. French fries and other fried things only :D

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I believe I heard once that a "real" Chicago-style does not, and should never have, ketchup on it. Chicagoans, correct me if my Northern opinion is wrong.

Personally, I love any meat in tube form, except hotdogs :barf: I never put ketchup on any type of sausage, doe. French fries and other fried things only :D

Dude, aren't you getting married next month? I feel like this is something you should tell your soon to be wife...

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Dude, aren't you getting married next month? I feel like this is something you should tell your soon to be wife...

:lol: She is very aware, and she doesn't even find it weird.

OH DANG. Just realized I made your sig :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.