GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Relationships when kids are involved are tough. In the end she will always put her kids first, no matter what. You will always be 2nd chair. Mama bear and all. If she feels her kids aren't handling it, then in the end, she'll do what she needs to do, to benefit them (or what she feels will benefit them).

Sucks man, sorry to hear. But if it's not right, it's not right. No need to force anything, that'll only make it worse.

:( hang in there man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ this. Having dated a few women with kids and eventually marrying a woman with kids, the above is fucking spot on. No matter how nice you are to them or the kids, or how good the sex is, etc., at the end of the day, the kids matter the most to the woman. She may love you, but she may never love you like she loves her kids. Roy, I've been on both sides of the equation and actually lately struggling in my marriage honestly , mostly due to my step kids, so feel free to hit me up any time if you want to talk it out. Also other good stuff said in here about seeing someone, meds, etc. Hang in there dude.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
ChiChat 12.0.3: XGBALLSFACTOR Goes K04, Michigan Becomes Relevant Again

Cocaine-fueled bender in Vegas for starters

Sent from my left nut

^ He's right, you know.

But, in all seriousness, professional help might be a good start. Maybe even consider seeing a counselor together, with the lady? I've seen scenarios where that has helped a lot.

To play Devil's advocate, though, you're not getting any younger. You're not old, but she is a good bit older than you. If you did decide to find someone closer to your age, you could wait even a year or two to have kids, without needing to worry about either of your biological clocks. I am only 25, don't have kids, and just got married, though, so feel free to put much more attention to the more experienced in here :laugh:

Sent from my iHipster

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys. Means a lot. I don't mind the kids that much...only when they are being slobs. They pretty much run the house despite what she says. I put 3.5 years into it. I shouldn't have to wait another year to be together full time.

Wacking the snot out n of that 370z also made me feel better. I'll upload crappy video at work tomorrow.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
First car I raced after getting my K04 installed was my buddies 370z. Gave him a head start and the jump....still reeled him in and passed with ease lol it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.