GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'12 Parking Lights?

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know if you can code it so the LED DRL's don't dim when you turn on your fogs via euroswitch? They dim like 70% :(

slush.puppie

Ready to race!
Anyone know if you can code it so the LED DRL's don't dim when you turn on your fogs via euroswitch? They dim like 70% :(

not possible. wish I could do the same. I like them dimmed with the headlights, but wish we could get full brightness in parking position.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
not possible. wish I could do the same. I like them dimmed with the headlights, but wish we could get full brightness in parking position.

yeah!! There has to be a code for that in there..someone with lots of experience in VCDS can dig for it im sure

rockerdan

Ready to race!
Been hoping for a VCDS fix for along time now.....would love to have the LED DRLs NOT DIM when running parking/Fogs thru euro switch! They look so crappy when dimmed.

:)

slush.puppie

Ready to race!
Been hoping for a VCDS fix for along time now.....would love to have the LED DRLs NOT DIM when running parking/Fogs thru euro switch! They look so crappy when dimmed.

:)

I have heard there is a spot you can access the setting, but you are then prompted for a password, which no one has cracked yet. cannot confirm this, as I have not stumbled across it during my vag'ing. would be nice though. I would probably leave dimmed with headlights, but full bright in parking lights mode would be the bee's knees.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
If you ever actually use your fogs for fog, you would want the DRLs to dim. The idea with fog lights is for the light to get under the fog layer and not reflect off it. Your DRLs reflecting off the fog will hinder your ability to see.