GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PROBLEM with godspeed intercoolers?

Project2010GTI

Ready to race!
I purchased a godspeed intercooler today from ebay, user gsp_racing and about 3 hours later I had a full refund and this in my message box...

hi
we will to give you back full refund on this item , cause godpseed just find out this have a issue problem
thank

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Huh? That's odd... No explanation? I haven't heard of any issues before. Aside from trimming the hoses which is necessary for install. But that's nothing new, and not really an issue.

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
or they sold it too cheap and made up some shit to cancel the sale

Appogee

Ready to race!
Project, you should buy directly from Godspeed Project. Call their hotline and tell them you saw it on EBay for 350, depending on the person. They'll give you $360 shipped, at least for me they did. That way, you know it's from Godspeed. But I recommend paying with PayPal. They'll ask for credit card first but say you would rather pay with PayPal.

JhnR

Banned
is this the v2? and is this like neuspeeds? mounts in front? easy install?

Project2010GTI

Ready to race!
I ordered the v2. It is not like the neuspeed. Tuesday I'm going to call godspeed and see what they will do.

Mfractal, how much can you get them for?

mfractal

Ready to race!
About 20-30 bucks cheaper than ebay. If there's a group buy of at least 4 pieces I can improve on pricing. But it's not readily available I need to order these. Also not sure I can discuss it here as I am not a sponsor

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Project2010GTI

Ready to race!
So here is a quick update. I exchanged emails all weekend with the seller on ebay and was told that the godspeed intercooler v2 has a recent problem but they would not give me any details. Today I followed up with godspeed directly and I explained the situation and what I was told. Than I asked if there is any problems the public may not be aware of yet, the godspeed rep told me to call back in a week for more info. What the hell kind of business are they running?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
that is strange... only problem I've had with mine is hoses, and they wouldn't do anything for me, so I had to buy Wagner hoses, whichi seem nicer/better anyway, but was a little bummed they wouldn't take care of the hose fitment issue. So far, so good - love that it is a third of the price of other similarly sized IC's. Let us know what they say down the line.