GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Reddit mk6 find (I think) - R.i.p in 3 2 1....

nik

Go Kart Champion
I didn't even know such a video/ series existed!

Thoughts after watching the video:

- movie clearly sponsored by VW
- That golf could be a 2.5 - which can clearly put a few car lengths on a Porsche since its half a lambo already
- that particular golf didn't have a BBK and is probably rolling on the stock pirellis, that's why it ended up in a river.
- If the Transporter 3 is any hint, that golf can be pulled out of the water, dried off and driven away.
- The driver was able to avoid everything on the road except a turd like VW Lupo
- holy Fast and Furious style 10 speed shifting batman!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I didn't even know such a video/ series existed!

Thoughts after watching the video:

- movie clearly sponsored by VW
- That golf could be a 2.5 - which can clearly put a few car lengths on a Porsche since its half a lambo already
- that particular golf didn't have a BBK and is probably rolling on the stock pirellis, that's why it ended up in a river.
- If the Transporter 3 is any hint, that golf can be pulled out of the water, dried off and driven away.
- The driver was able to avoid everything on the road except a turd like VW Lupo
- holy Fast and Furious style 10 speed shifting batman!

they don't have 2.5's in europe, it could be the 1.4 twin charged 170hp that polo gti has

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Obviously the superior interior of the Golf was holding it back.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
If the car was modified, i would believe it can outrun the both Porsche. Other than that....nah.