GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Depo Golf R Led Tails - Opinions

kevdecarvalho

Hey guys so I'm a new Gti owner as I just picked up my car in June and I'm already itching for some mods, I was wondering if anyone has experience with Depo led r Tails.
If you own these lights could you please warn me of potential problems or fitment issues?

After some research they seem to be quite good, I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance before I purchase.

Thanks for the help fellow dubberz =D

401GTI

Ready to race!
Hey guys so I'm a new Gti owner as I just picked up my car in June and I'm already itching for some mods, I was wondering if anyone has experience with Depo led r Tails.
If you own these lights could you please warn me of potential problems or fitment issues?

After some research they seem to be quite good, I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance before I purchase.

Thanks for the help fellow dubberz =D

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50699

See this thread...Ed sells L.E.D. tails. His stuff is great and he's a good guy to deal with...

ROCKE

Passed Driver's Ed
^agreed. I have depos and haven't had a problem with fitment or any defects either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
I'm about to order as well! Depos look pretty reputable. It took days to decide what color to go along with my black paint...came down to dark cherry it looks like

ROCKE

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm about to order as well! Depos look pretty reputable. It took days to decide what color to go along with my black paint...came down to dark cherry it looks like

Dark cherry looks good on everything. I went with black smoke cuz not many people have it and IMO it looks good with CW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Depo tails are one of the best mods for the money. Great quality and fitment and half the price of OEM.

Deepflip

Ready to race!
I have dark cherry for over an year now and never experienced problems with fitment or brightness etc. super happy with them.