GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Engine and Exhaust

Old 03-15-2019, 11:22 PM   #1
Sauce118
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2010 VW GTI (6spd White)
FS: LNF ECOTEC INJECTORS 20-30% INCREASE

I HAVE A SET OF (4) LNF/LDK INJECTORS (Bosch Part # : 12636111 / 0 261 500 112) FOR SALE. I BOUGHT THEM BECAUSE I RUN THE "SECRET" APR INJECTORS AND ONE OF THEM GOT STUCK OPEN. I PURCHASED THE LNF INJECTORS IN A PINCH AND THEY WERE RUNNING GREAT, BUT SOON AFTER I GOT THE TUNE ROUGHED OUT AND WAS ABOUT TO START REALLY DIALING IT IN ON THE LNF's, I WAS ABLE TO SOURCE SOME MORE "SECRET" APR INJECTORS. THERE ISNT EVEN A FULL TANK OF GAS ON THESE INJECTORS. THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH BRAND NEW. THEY ALSO HAVE BRAND NEW SEALS ON THEM (E85 SAFE). I WENT BACK TO THE APR JUST BECAUSE OF THE COUNTLESS HOURS I HAVE SPENT TUNING MY CAR AND ALL THE DIFFERENT FILES I HAVE SAVED, I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE TO START ALL OVER ON MY FUEL SYSTEM. IT PROBABLY WOULNT HAVE BEEN THAT BAD, BUT IT WAS JUST EASIER TO GO BACK TO THE APR ONES FOR THE TIME BEING.

ANYWAYS.. THE CHEAPEST I COULD FIND THEM WAS FROM THE U.K. AND AT $125 EACH PLUS SHIPPING, I AM ASKING $400 SHIPPED AND YOU WILL NEED TO BUY THE GM HARNESS AND SPLICE THE CONNECTORS INTO OUR OEM ONE. I HAVE A FEW EXTRA OEM ONES I CAN THROW ONE IN IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED. I HAVE THE PN FOR THE GM ONE THAT YOU WILL NEED. LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY INTEREST... IF YOU NEED ME TO MAKE YOU A HARNESS, WE CAN WORK THAT INTO THE PRICE IF YOU'D LIKE. PLEASE TEXT ME. 252-626-224 SIX.

2010 GTI 6mt: Candy White: GT3071 w/ 73mm BILLET COMP WHEEL: E30 MAESTRO TUNED: AQUAMIST W/M DPI: PELOQUIN LSD: WilWood BBK: ClutchMaster's FX400: CTS Downpipe: Beluga CatBack: ARM FMIC: CTS CAI: CTS BOV: CTS Charge Pipes: Fluidampr Pulley: Koni Coilovers: WhiteLine Anti-Lift Kit: SPM Full Mounts: DG ShortShifter w/ SS bushings: Eurosport FWD & AFT Strut Bar: STERN Brace: RSE 07 WHEELS: HID's: Lots of small stuff: Various Cosmetics

Last edited by Sauce118; 03-16-2019 at 05:17 AM.
Sauce118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 09:57 PM   #2
Sauce118
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2010 VW GTI (6spd White)
bump...
2010 GTI 6mt: Candy White: GT3071 w/ 73mm BILLET COMP WHEEL: E30 MAESTRO TUNED: AQUAMIST W/M DPI: PELOQUIN LSD: WilWood BBK: ClutchMaster's FX400: CTS Downpipe: Beluga CatBack: ARM FMIC: CTS CAI: CTS BOV: CTS Charge Pipes: Fluidampr Pulley: Koni Coilovers: WhiteLine Anti-Lift Kit: SPM Full Mounts: DG ShortShifter w/ SS bushings: Eurosport FWD & AFT Strut Bar: STERN Brace: RSE 07 WHEELS: HID's: Lots of small stuff: Various Cosmetics
Sauce118 is offline   Reply With Quote