GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Dat burning anus
Seriously.

Everytime I eat here I get nervous before the first bite. Place is the real deal for spicy food lovers such as myself

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Lol guy with a 16' Audi a7 just offered me a few bucks and a pizza to install his suspension for him. Going to tell him yes but he has to meet me halfway to Ohio to do the work :iono:

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah. I’m an idiot sometimes. Lol [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Hi Frank, what's new in FL?

Sup dude, not much new in FL. Weather has been decent lately, hasn't started hitting the 80's consistently yet, so that's good. Went on a hunting trip a few weeks back, didn't get anything but it was still fun to hang out and camp/shoot on 2,000+ acres.

Been working like an animal lately :/ oh well.

Still waiting to take possession of my suppressor which I bought last June. Been pending for 247 days... but who's counting. :hitcomputer:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Seriously.

Everytime I eat here I get nervous before the first bite. Place is the real deal for spicy food lovers such as myself

Dang, that LOOKS spicy as all hell.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Seriously.

I look forward to trying that place sometime.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

Hatch trim and one rear door card out. Hatch trim was easy AF to remove. Heavier than I thought it would be. Rear door card was hard AF to remove. Random clips and hooks to the seat belt trim, and unhooking the tweeter wasn’t fun til I found the clip on the backside of it where I couldn’t see it. #racecarthings

Phur

Autocross Champion
Clutchless manual same thing

Automanual already won this debate many times over. Facts over feelings sorry

Was this ever a debate? Has the clutch in the mk6 been handed down from the mk1 rabbit? You put a CAI on your car and it’s already more than it could possibly handle. No thank you.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Couple coworkers and I are getting in on some Shawarma action.
Its getting shawarma in here
Pizza rolls prolly today. Or work through my lunch like usual

Oh wow yeah totinos
Salmon maybe
Baby shark doododododod
At fry the coop right now for a late lunch, hot chicken sandwich [emoji7]

Mmm ghost peppers

Seriously.

Hes 100% correct, i have a hard time putting it down. I got the hiccups last time. Its much better with the cabbage slaw , their pickles are slightly too sweet for me but the place is amazing. Large ass sandwiches. Fries are badass too
Dang, that LOOKS spicy as all hell.
Its amazing
Was this ever a debate? Has the clutch in the mk6 been handed down from the mk1 rabbit? You put a CAI on your car and it’s already more than it could possibly handle. No thank you.

Yep said this 10 times . Cant compare aftermarket clutch to dsg.

Last edited:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
What about all the false neutral dsg issues and dsg slipping after a simple tune as well? Not to mention the extreme jerkiness under 20mph?

I had that issue til DSG tune. Mounts fixed under 20mph issues tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.