GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Cocaine-fueled bender in Vegas for starters

Sent from my left nut

I'm in.

Gotta hit the strip club!

Sent from my iPhone

Strip clubs were cool when i was in my 20s. Now...eh

I have a friend that is pretty cute, Czech, needs man to make her legal, cooks awesome, and her boyfriend of 9 years just married an American behind her back and left :D

Pics stat.

In4pics

Sent from my iPhone

what he said.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
^ Nailed it.

Can't wait to get my RSR installed tomorrow. I need more WOT in my life.
Dude RSR is fantasmorgasmic.

dang. dat baby blues still?

I've talked to some friends about it. I have never felt this before. At least not this long. I am burning up and heart pounding. I went for an 8 mile run Sunday, only made it a mile before I couldn't do it. I think some of the anxiety is knowing that she may end up change her mind and moving back. It sounds unlikely at the moment though.

Ah man I have mixed feelings about your situation. On the one hand I empathize - that's such a shitty decision to have to make and your concerns about the future are justafiable. On the other hand I envy your ability to be free to "explore the sea" so-to-speak. Though I understand it could be daunting I hope you find it to be exciting.

I was going to suggest a run to help the anxiety but it looks like you're a step ahead of me there. How about something else physical that's not so dependant on endurance? A punching bag or weightlifting?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Long story short.

2012- She moves in with kids
2013- She moves out because oldest is having issues and kids arent real happy as a result. Says she will be back in 1 year.
2014- She says she needs another year middle one having issues
2015- She says she needs another year, middle one isnt ready and dad sick.

I told her I can't wait any longer. I want a family now and waited 2 years already with her moved out.

Side bits
She lives an hour from me
Her work is 5 minutes from my house
My work is 40-60 min from my house, opposite direction her house.
She is 45, I am 33. Those that have seen her pictures know she looks 10 years younger than she is. According to her tests, she still eligible for a kid. If we wait another year, it may be too late.

Basically she moved out without my approval on the matter and I have given her 2 years. I just can't wait any longer because I want to move forward. She isn't willing to, yet. Because of the kids "not being ready". She wants to though...

I've been a mess since last week. I know I know, plenty of fish in the sea. It's hard to find someone you are compatible with on all levels. And yes, the sex is great for those wondering.

Relationships when kids are involved are tough. In the end she will always put her kids first, no matter what. You will always be 2nd chair. Mama bear and all. If she feels her kids aren't handling it, then in the end, she'll do what she needs to do, to benefit them (or what she feels will benefit them).

Sucks man, sorry to hear. But if it's not right, it's not right. No need to force anything, that'll only make it worse.

:( hang in there man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I have a friend that is pretty cute, Czech, needs man to make her legal, cooks awesome, and her boyfriend of 9 years just married an American behind her back and left :D

In4n00dz. I am Czech btw :iono:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
ej is hella convincing when speaking the native tongue.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
DSG is nice. I enjoy always shifting perfect and not missing gears.

MT is a great DD for me and it's a lot of fun to drive it. The whole torque with a manual thing is right...but I mean have you changed a gear while in boost? All that torque.. It's pretty orgasmic...

Verdict: I won't be buying another DSG anytime soon, but they're nice. Nothing against it. I drive my lil bros occasionally, but it always find myself looking for a clutch and wanting to manually change the gears :)

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Roy, mah man...hang in there bro. No words will help you though, seems like you really wanted a life with this lady. That's awesome.

Time will heal and another one will come along for you. I'm sure the next one will be more than happy to build a family and move forward!

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
^ franks comes through with a win for the good guys

Always man, ALWAYS.

Single clutch lyfe.

.....unless it has two clutches and two pedals :: BOOM ::

Status
Not open for further replies.